Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A constructive message: Content I’d re subscribe for and enjoy
?? Family meal planning
??Shopping hauls, perhaps weekly, honestly comparing the supermarkets for value and wuality
??Spend free or low spend family days out
??DITL no #ad
??Meals of the week

They’re the sorts of videos I personally enjoy, and seeing them in a mix with ads (notand idiot, she needs to earn money) would soften the blow. I’d be more mindful to click like or engage.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
She is not a puppet, she is probably a better mum than you all here!!!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.
I haven’t used a baby as a billboard

Reactions: 11
Very quiet today over at Meldrum mansion....clearly nothing to flog...
well this forum has had loads of comments lately, Rebs :m might just been trying to catch up with the tattlers! And get some pointer about what to do/post next!!

Reactions: 4
New story up... It's dust that's moving around in the video not anything else as mentioned here ??

Reactions: 7
Very quiet today over at Meldrum mansion....clearly nothing to flog...
Probably tucking into their picnic plates and all that nitrate filled processed ham and cocktail sausages?

Reactions: 10
The minute you say she’s quiet up she pops!

Ask me a question on motherhood? Ok: why do you think you’re any better than other mothers? How did you become an expert on parenting? Why should anyone come to you for advice? What is your experience of motherhood with teenagers? Children with special needs?

Reactions: 12
Tesco delivery costs covered ??? Mentioned that in an earlier comment today

Meal Plan covered
Also mentioned today

How welcoming she must be at playgroup - sorry but can people just stop coming to a group I’ve only been back at for a few weeks thanks lovelies

A video on motherhood ??

Reactions: 12
Lol she missed her Tesco food delivery as she went for cheapest widest window of 11 to 3 as they so tight and they both went out.
Delivery driver will be overjoyed

She's on weightless band wagon again of salads and less calories.

Her house is filthy so much dust
She's loving sheep's ideas for content
She wants more ideas
She's had so many lovely messages saying how lovely sit down topic ideas are and how it feels like mrs meldrum of old.

She's meal planned some tricky meals

Jacket potatoes with salad
Joe wickes chicken pie no doubt lees making that and the casserole.
She's trying ground-breaking pizzas using a wrap as base they have never done that before.
She can probably manage to cook pasta and add a jar for roasted veg pasta.

No kiddyfied meals so no chicken nuggets.
No fish fingers

Shock horror no salmon or steaks times must be hard.
Still fair amount of meat dident she say 3 meat free nights a week.

She has room tour poppy tonight
An amazing vlog Sunday treat with drone footage done by Lee more walks in the woods I guess.

Reactions: 3
it will be all - how do you manage it all? where do you find the time? do you want more children (stupid sheep even though they know Pat got :m what are your favourite baby names? where do you shop (? cough cough) for the girls clothes? How do S and F like having their own rooms? Can you share your routine with us?

?????????

Reactions: 7
Hang on a second. They’re both available today. Yet not only can neither of them go to the supermarket, they can’t coordinate staying in at the right time to accept the delivery. I guess the delivery driver’s time isn’t important?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hang on a second. They’re both available today. Yet not only can neither of them go to the supermarket, they can’t coordinate staying in at the right time to accept the delivery. I guess the delivery driver’s time isn’t important?
He’s away to work. I bet you anything he’s not went for a random run. She’s totally lying ?

Reactions: 4
I am just sick of her all together. Some of us have actual real life problems not dicking about asking people to ask them questions on motherhood. duck sake what is it with these bloody women that think they are the 1st people to ever have children. It actually astounds me that people look to these type of women for advice.

Reactions: 20
Another motherhood question: when you started a family, did you ever realise how lucrative your children could be?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they need to have a discussion similar to the “who will be the school parent?” They need to determine who will be the “weekly food shop parent”. ?

Reactions: 11
As if I need her advice about motherhood!

The human race have been having and caring for children since time began but now we need the advice of some random woman on the internet about what wipes to buy and what to make for lunch ?

What really annoys me are cleaning videos and the sheep who say they use them for inspiration. If you need to be inspired to mop your floor and clean the bathroom you need more than her advice. My own cleaning bores me so watching someone else clean is boring and pointless as my own house isn’t clean after it to enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As if I need her advice about motherhood!

The human race have been having and caring for children since time began but now we need the advice of some random woman on the internet about what wipes to buy and what to make for lunch ?

What really annoys me are cleaning videos and the sheep who say they use them for inspiration. If you need to be inspired to mop your floor and clean the bathroom you need more than her advice. My own cleaning bores me so watching someone else clean is boring and pointless as my own house isn’t clean after it to enjoy!
Whaaaaat? You don’t enjoy watching someone soaking a cloth in a sink full of chemicals stating how the kitchen is full of “beautiful smelling air” when they wake up? Wtf is wrong with you? ????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More likely Lee’s driving the Tesco delivery van!! ?? he’ll be back later....might get discount off the food for working there. And Tesco know them well from DLP. TBH I’ve heard the employee discount is better at Waitrose, more upmarket for Lady Meldrum too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Motherhood question ‘If my child is unwell in the night and struggling to breathe what should I do?’
A) Call my parents who live nearby for advice
B) Call the nhs helpline for advice/urgent appointment
C) Canvas random strangers on social media for sympathy and ego massaging

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.