Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
She is not a puppet, she is probably a better mum than you all here!!!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.

Hahahahahahahaha! ?????
She doesn’t have the spare time to read here???? Oh how you jest!!!!! She has the most free time as a mother than any mother I know & she reads here OBSESSIVELY!!!
That has to be the funniest post ever from a sheep - hilarious! ?

Reactions: 23
I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
She is not a puppet, she is probably a better mum than you all here!!!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.
I can’t think of anyone who does less and has more. She certainly has time to read this and as others have said definitely reacts to what is said on here. How you can say that she is hard working beats me. She is arrogant, disrespectful, doesn’t care a bit for anyone who follows her really. Loves the hot air blown up her to inflate her already oversized ego (small person syndrome). Think I’m rude if you like but I can’t wait to watch her go down. Bring it on. I have the champagne on ice ready! It’s all her own doing. She had the chance to make this work but she’s screwed the whole thing up herself. Don’t try and blame anyone else. And she’s been nasty to enough people along the way. And if I were you I’d get off here. It seems unlikely you’re going to enjoy the reading....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wonder what happened to last Tesco ad.
Was the food bank a sneaky ad.
She's ordered an online shop from Tesco. My inbox has 3 emails from Tesco trying to get me to sign up for the delivery pass. There's still time for her to push that on to the sheep.

Reactions: 9
If she had been serious about sticking to and following no spend January, her content should have been focused around that.

She shouldn’t be doing “what’s new in primark” people who don’t genuinely don’t have money this time of year aren’t interested in this. Instead are you going to have sheep watching and thinking ooh I really need a boxy top to be like Mrs M and away they go spending £12 they perhaps don’t even really have. I don’t care what she says either but as soon as she had to go £1.00 over her no spend she should have stopped the shite about being on a spending ban. If she was serious about following it through she’d have had the willpower to walk away from the tortoise shell earrings. Besides, what happened to her fast fashion mumblings she was blurting out at the end of last year? Didn’t last very long either that one.

If I was a youtuber and I wanted to follow the no spend, my content would focus around that. She could have done things such as a meal plan and shopping on a budget for a family of 5. Tesco is not cheap. Neither are the delivery costs, but she’s got to keep in with Tesco so she needs to be showing them in some way.. think along the subliminal lines of the water wipes. It wasn’t by chance she included the supermarket she was using. Yet remember just before Christmas when she had an affiliate link for a toy from Asda, she couldn’t get enough of them because they were SO cheap compared to Tesco ?

The room tour thing is another joke, and again a ploy to have people spend money they perhaps don’t have, just so they too can have a nursery fit for their own little chicken nuggets. I will be shocked if there are no affiliate links to anything she shares.

Instead of the £100 worth of lipsticks and Elemis and whatever else, since she’s not brand loyal, what about showing things like beauty on a budget? Not telling sheep to start off with a £25 lip tint that lets be honest didn’t make any difference to her lips that I could see!

Her girls have all these beautiful clothes, her too - in abundance and they are all gifted. What about a vlog showing them donating to a local charity shop? They will have things they’ve outgrown yet other children could get the use of. It’s still the middle of winter and there are children out there without a warm coat and shoes. She’s parading her children in their £180 ski suits and their gifted next winter boots.

I don’t care that she has these things. I’m not in any way jealous of her, her life, anything. I feel sorry for her. The way she shows all these things like a conveyor belt, she doesn’t appreciate it. She doesn’t believe they are “so so fortunate” their “once in a liftetimes” are bullshit. I worry for people like this because see if it was all gone tomorrow, where would she be?

This month should have been her chance to reflect and better position herself with her channel, her content, attempting to rebuild trust with her followers but instead she’s shown the very attributes of what the whole true meaning of no spend is all about. Greed personified.

Reactions: 25
Firstly I'm not a perfect parent but I am confident I am better than her, I don't parade my children on social media and ignore their medical distress, I don't use them as dolls to model pretty clothes outside in freezing weather, I don't use them as business tools to sell products, I don't tell 100k people I dislike my childs name, and I most certainly don't put them at risk by advertising their school, their bedrooms, their whereabouts for anyone to see on the internet.

She has proven time and time again she reads her quite regularly, it only needs suggested on here and she does it.

And exactly what does she do that is such hard work? Mooching, pottering and shopping? In comparison to nurses who work 13 hour shifts, or Police Officers risking their lives, exactly what does she do thats hard?

I understand to some of the "yummy mummy" who have probably never worked a real job sheep, instagram stories and shoddy YouTube videos may seem like a job, but to those of us who actually leave the home, have a career and work a full day to earn a living, it's insulting to call her lazy lifestyle hard work.
To be fair, no spend January is pretty hard work, she managed to break it on day 3(?) Despite getting free stuff sent to her presumably daily! ?

Reactions: 10
To be fair, no spend January is pretty hard work, she managed to break it on day 3(?) Despite getting free stuff sent to her presumably daily! ?
No it was day 2 she broke it on she only managed 1 day new years day

Reactions: 8
No it was day 2 she broke it on she only managed 1 day new years day
If she admitted to breaking no spend on the 2nd day, I would wager she did a fair bit of undisclosed online shopping on New year's Day.

Spending voucher you are kindly gifted isnt spending right?

I've never seen an episode of secret millionaire where they are as out of touch as Rebecca.

Reactions: 7
I’m also doing no spend January but it’s because I HAVE to not because it’s a trend or a fab. And yeah, I broke yesterday and ordered a (cheap) takeaway. Difference is that I’m not advertising what I’m doing to 100k people and lying about it when I mess up. I would’ve had SOOO much respect for her if she’d even said ‘in honour of no spend January I’m not even going to look at my PO Box but please be aware that that may mean there’s a few more gifted items shown in the beginning of February’ she could have got tit loads of content out of it too. Like others have suggested... budget meal planning, vouchers/coupons/deal hunting, homemade meal ideas, ‘shopping the pantry’ (one Youtuber does a thing called shelftember where for the month of September they only buy stuff like fresh fruit etc and all meals are made from what they have already), cutting down on transport costs etc

Reactions: 15
Well my kids’ childhoods aren’t plastered all over the internet for financial gain regardless of safety concerns so I reckon that already makes me a better parent than every single mummy vlogger on YouTube and insta. ?‍♀

Reactions: 18
I’m also doing no spend January but it’s because I HAVE to not because it’s a trend or a fab. And yeah, I broke yesterday and ordered a (cheap) takeaway. Difference is that I’m not advertising what I’m doing to 100k people and lying about it when I mess up. I would’ve had SOOO much respect for her if she’d even said ‘in honour of no spend January I’m not even going to look at my PO Box but please be aware that that may mean there’s a few more gifted items shown in the beginning of February’ she could have got tit loads of content out of it too. Like others have suggested... budget meal planning, vouchers/coupons/deal hunting, homemade meal ideas, ‘shopping the pantry’ (one Youtuber does a thing called shelftember where for the month of September they only buy stuff like fresh fruit etc and all meals are made from what they have already), cutting down on transport costs etc
there is so much content she could put out there, but I guess she is too lazy to film quality videos. really so many tattlers have given her so many ideas, yet she only responds to other type of comments like "we havent seen lee?" and she show him.... Rebecca, if you are going to be a puppet, do dive into it and take advise from your viewers and do what we suggest. :cautious:

Well my kids’ childhoods aren’t plastered all over the internet for financial gain regardless of safety concerns so I reckon that already makes me a better parent than every single mummy vlogger on YouTube and insta. ?‍♀
I don't mind the children working on ads, I just want to know that it is done properly, I mean there are children that work, models, actors, singers, but I assume that someone in authority (manager, council) looks after them following child labour laws and that whatever money they make from their job is put into an account under their name. That it is done appropriately. Otherwise Rebs will end with a Jena Malone or Macaulay Culkin situation

Reactions: 5
Well if Lee hasn't got a job outside the home, he needs to get one pretty soon. Can you imagine having it thrown in your face that she is the breadwinner and pays all the bills like she said the other day. Now they have a bigger house and only her channel, a regular income that would cover the bills might allow for more interesting content instead of constant ads. Anyone running their own business has to look at what their customers want and just seeing Reb sat in front of a camera with a bit of lip balm, aint it!! The Meldrums was a great channel, interesting to watch and fun. Now even where she sits to film looks drab and boring and not watchable. Either Lee needs to get a job or get back behind that camera. It's a business. No time to be vain or selfish.

Well if Lee hasn't got a job outside the home, he needs to get one pretty soon. Can you imagine having it thrown in your face that she is the breadwinner and pays all the bills like she said the other day.
Emasculating really! However, he did have a snip :m

Reactions: 2
I don't mind the children working on ads, I just want to know that it is done properly, I mean there are children that work, models, actors, singers, but I assume that someone in authority (manager, council) looks after them following child labour laws and that whatever money they make from their job is put into an account under their name. That it is done appropriately. Otherwise Rebs will end with a Jena Malone or Macaulay Culkin situation
Aye but child actors and models go to work, get paid, then go home away from the cameras. These vlogger kids literally never get to step away from it. It’s their whole lives. Pictures/vids of them sleeping or playing or in the bath are all over the Internet.

Reactions: 16
Hilarious comment from the misled sheep. You cannot possibly know the calibre of our parenting, how could you we don’t parade every moment of it (to peddle crap) online!? You don’t know the parents who have sat up in hospital comforting their child who vomits for twelve hours straight after having the chemo to save their life from childhood cancer. You don’t know the parent that has felt horrific sitting in a meeting they can’t not be there for, hoping their kid doesn’t mind that it’s a mate who’s giving them a thumbs up in their assembly on that parents behalf? Parents who’ve even refused or taken that promotion for their kids sake. You can’t know any of that because we don’t put it out there for judgement. That’s where Rebs whinging about trolling is utter BS. It’s not trolling, it is commenting and questioning. If you don’t want people commenting on your life choices Reb: STOP PUTTING THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
......and how ridiculous showing people lip balms that cost 25 quid. It's January. People are wanting to pull in the reigns and save money. Do some batch cooking. Do some meal prepping. Do some ACTUAL cooking. If most of her punters are in the 20 to 40 range and have small kiddies they won't want to be spending 25 quid on a lip balm. Play to your audience, not your own dreams. Would you really have gone out and bought a couple of lip balms at 25 quid when you have three little kiddies. If the answer is no, then don't expect other young mums to. Don't encourage over spending. Food banks last month and ridiculous over priced goods this month on a no spend January. beggars belief at the thoughtlessness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It annoys me when she says she's had loads of messages ... She does not read any messages let alone reply !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.