Mrs Meldrum #137 If diarrhoea was a person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for delightful mama mooch!

Title credit to @GhostHoward

Rebecca is still on a hair journey except her hair doesn't look any different, in fact it looks worse

She started another fitness fad and has failed on day 2!

Rebecca is su su inspirational, such a clever girl for doing house work, I think she's earned herself some me time

Humpback is growing on a daily basis and has now reinvented herself as a sk8ter girl

Lee bought her a valentines card saying how much he loves her boobs but we all know he likes Ashly Rae's more

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this a sly dig at the sister in law? Managed to free herself of all responsibilities, don’t think it would’ve just been referring to her kids as they would’ve been back at school today anyway. She normally has the nephew on a Thursday?

So that’s another thing to add to the list of things she can’t commit to, helping out a family member with childcare, watch this fizzle out fast as there’s obviously nothing in it for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Rebecca - stop reading here as you are showing yourself to be extremely immature, but I’m sure in your small brain you think you are being smart and clever. Posting about HS and how he is your other valentine is something I would expect from a schoolgirl and a junior one at that.
It unfortunately just reflects how sad and small your world is and now you love smutty romance books. Obviously now having a full service at home then 🤮

Reactions: 11
Is this a sly dig at the sister in law? Managed to free herself of all responsibilities, don’t think it would’ve just been referring to her kids as they would’ve been back at school today anyway. She normally has the nephew on a Thursday?

So that’s another thing to add to the list of things she can’t commit to, helping out a family member with childcare, watch this fizzle out fast as there’s obviously nothing in it for her.
Hitting Jazz hard 😂😂😂😂😂 dies she ever look at herself in the mirror and just say “ you silly silly witch”.🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just been sick in my mouth a little bit at the thought of Begsy rushing off to bed to read her newly discovered genre of 'smutty' books.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Regarding how old they were when they met - regardless of how old they were - he was more or less an adult and he actively pursued a child of 14 who probably didnt even have pubic hair. Hes a bleeping creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So I’ve been sitting tonight reflecting on my life vs this “ EX you-tuber, living the simple life”.
No pity party here, but thinking about how I have raised my kids whilst my self-employed hubby worked 12hrs a day/ 7 days a week from when they were wee just to provide for us & pay the bills. Just like so many of us amazing fat, lazy, tattle bastards.
I also had to look after both my parents over a couple of years whilst my kids were tiny, when sadly they were diagnosed with cancer. My mum, heartbreakingly whilst I was pregnant. My kids were 12 months and 3 yrs old respectively when I lost them.
Long story short. I went through hell mentally, physically and thought I’d never come out the other end. BUT eventually with lots of support I did and even after a few years of severe depression/ hospital intervention , I pushed myself and enrolled and actually managed to pull my arse through a two year college course.
Not sure if that classes as living the “simple life”, but bleeping hell I’m way more proud of my accomplishments than this head showing her jazz steps and flogging some crappy stripey jumpers to make some pennies.
Heaven forbid Beggy ever has to go through some serious “stress”. The peloton, hair vitamins and cheap clothing links sadly won’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So I’ve been sitting tonight reflecting on my life vs this “ EX you-tuber, living the simple life”.
No pity party here, but thinking about how I have raised my kids whilst my self-employed hubby worked 12hrs a day/ 7 days a week from when they were wee just to provide for us & pay the bills. Just like so many of us amazing fat, lazy, tattle bastards.
I also had to look after both my parents over a couple of years whilst my kids were tiny, when sadly they were diagnosed with cancer. My mum, heartbreakingly whilst I was pregnant. My kids were 12 months and 3 yrs old respectively when I lost them.
Long story short. I went through hell mentally, physically and thought I’d never come out the other end. BUT eventually with lots of support I did and even after a few years of severe depression/ hospital intervention , I pushed myself and enrolled and actually managed to pull my arse through a two year college course.
Not sure if that classes as living the “simple life”, but bleeping hell I’m way more proud of my accomplishments than this head showing her jazz steps and flogging some crappy stripey jumpers to make some pennies.
Heaven forbid Beggy ever has to go through some serious “stress”. The peloton, hair vitamins and cheap clothing links sadly won’t help.
Justifiably proud and well done 👏🏻👏🏻.
This sad example of a woman would not survive any challenges as she has and more than likely will be pampered all her life, but I know who I would rather be - YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awh chipmunk cheeks has a power cut..... like a lot of the area. Stay safe in storm otto everyone. 😕

Reactions: 8
I’m not working today. Usually on my not working days I’m volunteering for something. Today I have nothing, and by 1pm I’d had a mooch online with a cuppa, checked work just cos, cleaned my house, done 2 loads of washing, meal planned, grocery shopped, lazy lunch with a book, and I’m BORED.

How can she live like this?! The novelty was quite nice as I bumbled through my morning, not rushing for anything, but I don’t understand how anybody could make this their existence.

Just for research, I’m going to go film myself tidying out a drawer or something, then go for a walk while taking selfies. Shall report back 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not working today. Usually on my not working days I’m volunteering for something. Today I have nothing, and by 1pm I’d had a mooch online with a cuppa, checked work just cos, cleaned my house, done 2 loads of washing, meal planned, grocery shopped, lazy lunch with a book, and I’m BORED.

How can she live like this?! The novelty was quite nice as I bumbled through my morning, not rushing for anything, but I don’t understand how anybody could make this their existence.

Just for research, I’m going to go film myself tidying out a drawer or something, then go for a walk while taking selfies. Shall report back 👍🏻
It’s because she is braindead. She’s got absolutely nothing going on between her ears and so for her, what very little she does is what she considers to be a busy full life that satisfies her because her bar is set so low. She’s just a stupid brainless airhead with no personality, not a scrap of intellect, no genuine interest or opinions on anything, no drive, no ambition - nothing. She’s like a cardboard cutout of a person. Her life is tit - it’s empty and meaningless. Id feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.