Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m trying to grow my hair which is why I keep cutting it all off 🤔

Just fecking shave off the whole bleached mess and be done with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at the comparison photos 🤭 THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
And her hair looks tit still.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaja she must be having a laugh with this!? Her hair cracks me up 😂😂😂😂 it’s the total centre of her universe and looks tit constantly 🤣 tell me you need a job without telling me

Reactions: 8
I'd be more likely to take an afflink recommending conditioned hair from my coconut mat than that fool. Her hair reminds me on an unloved Barbie you find in the tit bins in a charity shop.
---
Anyone one else think 'why bother? Can we be arsed? ' when you see the tattle message 'it's time for a new thread'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to say the same!!🤣🤣🤣
What even is that bleeping cut anyway? Her 'hairdresser' has done her dirty cutting it that length, it does nothing but flick out like something from the 1950s.... wait.. maybe I'm onto something..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What even is that bleeping cut anyway? Her 'hairdresser' has done her dirty cutting it that length, it does nothing but flick out like something from the 1950s.... wait.. maybe I'm onto something..
Sandy from Grease! She’s her hairband inspo too

6EFA45F2-F614-424B-A865-76FD070785F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought there had to be a reason why she was banging on about her hair so much. Does she really believe that living an unhealthy lifestyle but take a few pills will make her hair grow? God knows what shite she's poisoning herself with.

Couldn't really see her hair at first as her giant moon face was taking up most of the screen 😒

Reactions: 5
Oh I thought it was the magic rosemary oil making her grow so fast and so healthy?!! She’s so thick she can’t even get her story straight!

Reactions: 11
Asked partner if could tell the difference between before and after… ‘has she brushed it in a different way?’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone wants me to falsely advertise their bull
tit oils / tablets and pretend they make my hair grow for a fee.. hit me up! I’m about 10 years older thst her and have about 10
Times as much hair lol I will do a fabulous sell.. I don’t need my soul anyway ..

I also have a hairdresser who doesn’t hate me and I don’t drink hot chocolate like water so 🤷‍♀️

Ok she emptied the dishwasher guys, she must be well and truly shattered after burning herself out earlier ironing the uniforms and making spag bol 😰 what gets me is, this is a standard part of any normal persons day.. what part of her thinks before she starts emptying it to set the camera up, then move it to the utility of death to film the washing?! She is SO DULL it’s painful. She thinks she’s an absolute hero and inspiration for doing standard daily jobs around the house. Things we also do daily around work without moaning or having to document it, imagine!
Also side note, does she have scoliosis?! Her hunch back in that washing video is so bloody bad.

Reactions: 14
Her hunch back in that washing video is so bloody bad.
That was my thoughts when I saw it you wouldn’t post that would you?! I don’t understand it cos when she’s dressed for ‘jazz’ or on hols you don’t see it but when she’s in a cardi at home it is awful

Guysssss she was suh suh looking forward to giving it her all at Stompercise today but she fell down the stairs! Don’t worry, she’ll do her best but now Reece has left there’s just no point in trying and try not to make it worse

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.