Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Nicola sturgeon I admit- however, Rebecca Meldrum has no place commenting on her resignation! For a start Rebecca, you’re too thick to be able to develop an opinion on politics yourself. You just repeat what mummy and daddy have been saying for years.
Secondly, you might want to try contributing to society in some way before slagging off someone who has!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her little witch comment about Nicola Sturgeon today 😡 this woman spent the last 8 years being our first minister- Beggy can’t even bleeping spell latte! Have some respect, or if you really don’t like our Scottish Parliament- duck off back over the border
I bet she doesn’t even vote!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rebecca and granny cannon are exactly the kind of people who loved Boris.

Reactions: 16
I had the displeasure of seeing her parents on my way to WORK on Saturday morning. Mother Cannon of course walking ahead of her minion. Tweed, Le Chameau’s and their ugly ass dog. It’s almost, just almost like Beggy is emulating that life…. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually don’t think she has had anything. Firstly, she’s too tight to pay for it. And secondly, when getting Botox they’ll always always advise to get 3 areas so as to prevent a smooth forehead and crinkly eyes. She doesn’t have the ‘glass’ forehead tell tale sign, nor the bunny nose.

I think her face just looks full because well, she drinks and eats shite and doesn’t exercise 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

edited to add: she also doesn’t have the tell tale ‘lip filler shelf’ - her lips actually moosh right into upper lip area with barely any definition - again, I reckon because of Weight gain.

Reactions: 11
I hate to tell you but there’s not filler or Botox in her face , it’s just an angle from thy pic which makes her face smoother and the light . She could do with some work though definitely

Reactions: 5
‘I get asked all the time what vitamins I take’
🤣

Suuuuuure 🤥

She’s been doing ads for about 8 years now. HOW is she still so shite at it?

She’s got the hide of a rhino to be advertising hair vitamins with that wiry minger of a mop she’s got.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.