Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely horrible person she is! She 'breathes' all day long when the kids are in bloody school!
Her husband works away and straight away you put him to work!

Reactions: 13
Flashing off her expensive footwear moaning she needs more all while doing a spot of begging for pennies. Disgusting witch.

What's so special about daddy doing after school entertainment, Rebecca is doing what she always does. And she wonders why she's piled on the pounds, never known a human being as lazy as she is

Reactions: 9
I did NOT need to know that she buys those pants for Pat :sick: though right enough he probably is a 'stocking stuffer' to get them to fit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Was it really necessary to tell us what underwear she buys him? My partner would be mortified if I did this!
Hahaha she only wishes lee looked like that in his pants!!! This is a more accurate representation of lee in his pants

57EED585-B88A-452B-A17F-638FD148DDE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Insane the luck he seems to have @CAJ1980 hope your friends husband gets home soon!
The rig he works on is only about half an hour out, if that. It tends to be one of the better places when it comes to weather delays as its not far enough out to be massively impacted by North Sea weather.

Reactions: 2
The only thing getting stuffed in that house is wee Willy meldrums half price calvers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha she wishes that he looked that. In your dreams Beggy. We saw his pants from behind remember.

Reactions: 5
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guys I am absolutely bleeping PISSING myself at her video hahahahahaha. Omg she has literally no rhythm at all, so embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn’t she embarrassed that while her kids her at school she goes to jazz and cuppa with the girls
Get a bloody part time job
Doesn’t she realise she could be earning a extra £1,000 just for part time hours
Why wouldn’t you !

Reactions: 15
Sorry I am a lurker here but had to comment on jazz video ! Who does that and where is everyone else ? Did they leave early to go and collect the old age pension ???!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.