Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bleeping melt. Who picks anyone up from the heliport or airport/train station and MAKES THEM DRIVE HOME 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn’t she get a HIDEOUS pair of “naice” boots last winter?

I can’t believe she made Lee drive home. (Well, I can).

Reactions: 10
It’s literally like the minute he walks over the carpark, he has to run around after her

“Oh Meld, you drive home so I can take photos of you and us and the Tesla to show those Tattle Bastards how rich and happy we are!

Oh and by the way, I’m going for a drinky poo with Dadsy at the golf club tonight, only Bertie and I are invited. So if you could pick them up from school, feed them and look after them from now until you go back offshore, there’s a good mug”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s an absolute joke! After school entertainment from daddy so she can relax? She spends her whole flipping life relaxed. All she does is walk the dog and coffee with ‘chums’, what the hell does she need to relax from? I’ve never seen a mum who just doesn’t want to be with her kids, who constantly moans about them, doesn’t cook for them, get them proper haircuts. As soon as those girls get older and move out the better they’ll be. She’s just a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Lee is an even bigger joke for putting up with this bullshit. She treats him like tit and hes so whipped that he takes it. Pathetic little shite.

Reactions: 23
That narrow footbed is a witch, imagine not being able to wear your expensive wellies for very long because your feet are so so teeny tiny skinny.
Boo hoo 😭

Also, if I had to spend 2 weeks on an oil rig with Pat you can be damn sure he would be the first one that would be getting on the helicopter, he’s probably top of the list for being such an irritating wee jessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lee is an even bigger joke for putting up with this bullshit. She treats him like tit and hes so whipped that he takes it. Pathetic little shite.
I think he’ll be gone as soon as the girls have left home. I’m sure he’s only staying with her whilst they’re little. I bet he despises her!

Reactions: 7
I think he’ll be gone as soon as the girls have left home. I’m sure he’s only staying with her whilst they’re little. I bet he despises her!
Nah lee is a little weed of a “man” - he hasnt got the brain capacity nor the bollocks to leave her. He’s terrified of her & you can tell he shits his pants when hes near her Dad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.