Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically wants to be married to a rich man and not work. She had the kids to avoid getting a job, and now uses them to justify not working, when, in reality, they’re way too old for that to be an excuse (working mum with 3 kids here! Love my job and my kids). Her ideal life would involve a full time nanny or no kids and enough money not to work.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. This is EXACTLY what she wants. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 11
I think it would do her mental health wonders if she got herself a part time job.

I had a friend like Beggy, who hadn't worked since she had her 1st child (she did have a job beforehand though, didn't get herself knocked up to avoid working and trap a bloke). My friend always come up with excuses of why she couldn't work when they started school. Her life because cleaning her house and watching This Morning. She now works in a school and she has just come to life. She has something for herself, a sense of achievement, stories to share about her day and colleagues. It has been the making of her.

I can't believe Beggy is actually satisfied with her life. She must be very bored and lonely and the longer she lives this retired, old lady life the harder it will be for her to actually get out in the world and find something rewarding for her.

Reactions: 27
I think it would do her mental health wonders if she got herself a part time job.

I had a friend like Beggy, who hadn't worked since she had her 1st child (she did have a job beforehand though, didn't get herself knocked up to avoid working and trap a bloke). My friend always come up with excuses of why she couldn't work when they started school. Her life because cleaning her house and watching This Morning. She now works in a school and she has just come to life. She has something for herself, a sense of achievement, stories to share about her day and colleagues. It has been the making of her.

I can't believe Beggy is actually satisfied with her life. She must be very bored and lonely and the longer she lives this retired, old lady life the harder it will be for her to actually get out in the world and find something rewarding for her.
Yes I absolutely agree, I have a couple of friends who are the same. It was just east not to work but when they took that step it was huge - for themselves and their family.

Reactions: 5

I honestly believe now that Rebecca Meldrum is just so completely thick, inept, lazy and has nothing between her ears that for her, this is her perfect life. She has zero responsibilities - she puts zero effort into being a parent or a wife, she has no interest at all in doing something to better herself or to improve things for her children or her husband, she enjoys her boring, mundane, insular, lonely existence. I think the idea of going out to work terrifies her; she wouldnt cope. Shes got zero personality and no interpersonal skills - she would be completely bleeping useless as an employee. Shes just a waste of oxygen; a parasitic worm.

Reactions: 13
I think she's that bad that even if Lee did grow some balls and leave her she still wouldn't change.

She basically wants to be married to a rich man and not work. She had the kids to avoid getting a job, and now uses them to justify not working, when, in reality, they’re way too old for that to be an excuse (working mum with 3 kids here! Love my job and my kids). Her ideal life would involve a full time nanny or no kids and enough money not to work.
No wonder her and Rebecca Lamb are friends, they have the same work ethic, get pregnant,to avoid working then completely ignore the kids or treat them as an inconvenience. Did this one also trick her partner into having kids he didn't want?

Reactions: 7
Lee’s chopper has been bumped.. incoming meltdown cause she has to be a parent for longer than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly believe now that Rebecca Meldrum is just so completely thick, inept, lazy and has nothing between her ears that for her, this is her perfect life. She has zero responsibilities - she puts zero effort into being a parent or a wife, she has no interest at all in doing something to better herself or to improve things for her children or her husband, she enjoys her boring, mundane, insular, lonely existence. I think the idea of going out to work terrifies her; she wouldnt cope. Shes got zero personality and no interpersonal skills - she would be completely bleeping useless as an employee. Shes just a waste of oxygen; a parasitic worm.
Betty your description of Rebecca Meldrum could be used word for word to describe our friend Rebecca Lamb,clearly two useless peas in a pod

Lots of choppers are getting pushed back due to the temps. My friends husband has been trying to get on a flight back since Thursday, still not back. Lee is probably grateful, some time to chill without being bullied around!

• Haha
She’ll be FUMING! What was that you were saying about loving winter weather Rebecca…

It’s getting colder & colder? 🤷🏻‍♀️No Rebecca it’s SNOWING, therefore it’s getting warmer🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.