Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all really doesn’t it.. she goes to the hairdresser on a regular basis. Yet she takes the kitchen scissors to her daughters hair.

I dread to think what Florence looks like now. That poor child.

Do better Rebecca. Be better. Be a better parent.

Reactions: 28
I swear she tried the curly hair method on Goforrie before. Back when they lived in the cute little starter home?

I don't think Goforrie is naturally curly haired, she just never had a hair cut so it was baby curls that just had never been cut out.

Reactions: 12
did it bother anyone else that she cut it over the carpet? If you’re going to take scissors to your child’s hair surley you’d do it somewhere with a solid ground to make it easier to sweep?

Reactions: 15
As someone wit curly hair, I'm horrified. You CANNOT just hack into it. It'll be an absolute shambles. That poor girl.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she doesn’t take her girls to a proper hairdressers yet she gets her hair and nails done whenever she wants! I’ve got naturally curly hair and you can’t just hack into it. You have to know how to cut, layer and style it properly. She’s so tight with the girls it’s unbelievable. Bet they’ll just get the usual books at Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she doesn’t take her girls to a proper hairdressers yet she gets her hair and nails done whenever she wants! I’ve got naturally curly hair and you can’t just hack into it. You have to know how to cut, layer and style it properly. She’s so tight with the girls it’s unbelievable. Bet they’ll just get the usual books at Christmas
And Florrie’s the favourite, I hate to think what the other two’s hair looks like

Reactions: 10
Isn’t that why the kids hair looked lank and the curls had fallen because she never cuts or trims it?! My kids have such straight hair and I know nothing about curls but surely the principle is the same - hair needs a healthy trim. In fact, my daughters hair was so short and never grew so I didn’t take her to the hairdresser for years - turns out this was a mistake as what she needed was a little trim to make the hair grown healthily - as soon as I did, it grew much better. I can never understand why she doesn’t take her kids - to hack into it with the scissors 😳😳 it costs about £10 for a cut!!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get her at all. Beggy will pay for her hair to be done ( badly) and nails and appears to spend a fortune on skincare ( not that you can tell!!) When my daughters were that age we used to make going to the hair dresser a treat. You know, sitting in the chair with the cape on, getting a hot chocolate and nice shampoo etc! The girls loved it. She doesn’t do anything ‘girly’ with her kids. I used to enjoy having pamper sessions, we’d do face masks and paint our nails etc. I’m not saying you have to but she doesn’t enjoy her children at all, she doesn’t seem to even like them at all. She resents any money she spends on them. But happily buys a a peloton and Tesla purely to show off.
She really is horrible to the girls. Only really interacts with them or takes them anywhere when someone else is paying.
She has CHOSEN to stay home so you’d think she’d make an effort to engage with the girls.
She doesn’t want to work but she doesn’t want to be a parent either. I don’t think she knows what she wants to do other than prance around at “Jazz”(🤢) and drink coffee with chums!
She really is wasting her life.

Reactions: 21
I don’t get her at all. Beggy will pay for her hair to be done ( badly) and nails and appears to spend a fortune on skincare ( not that you can tell!!) When my daughters were that age we used to make going to the hair dresser a treat. You know, sitting in the chair with the cape on, getting a hot chocolate and nice shampoo etc! The girls loved it. She doesn’t do anything ‘girly’ with her kids. I used to enjoy having pamper sessions, we’d do face masks and paint our nails etc. I’m not saying you have to but she doesn’t enjoy her children at all, she doesn’t seem to even like them at all. She resents any money she spends on them. But happily buys a a peloton and Tesla purely to show off.
She really is horrible to the girls. Only really interacts with them or takes them anywhere when someone else is paying.
She has CHOSEN to stay home so you’d think she’d make an effort to engage with the girls.
She doesn’t want to work but she doesn’t want to be a parent either. I don’t think she knows what she wants to do other than prance around at “Jazz”(🤢) and drink coffee with chums!
She really is wasting her life.
Couldn’t agree more. It doesn’t seem like she had that sort of life either really so no role model - not that it’s an excuse. But you’re 100% right she just seems resentful.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t that why the kids hair looked lank and the curls had fallen because she never cuts or trims it?! My kids have such straight hair and I know nothing about curls but surely the principle is the same - hair needs a healthy trim. In fact, my daughters hair was so short and never grew so I didn’t take her to the hairdresser for years - turns out this was a mistake as what she needed was a little trim to make the hair grown healthily - as soon as I did, it grew much better. I can never understand why she doesn’t take her kids - to hack into it with the scissors 😳😳 it costs about £10 for a cut!!!
Yes the girls hair is just unkempt, outgrown baby girls because they have never taken them to have their hair cut professionally. Ive said it before - its some weird kink of lees.

It does seem to be a weird thing some people have with little girls’ hair, the longer the better regardless of what state it’s in. There was a girl in my daughter’s class whose hair was almost knee length and people raved about how beautiful it was whereas in reality the bottom 18 inches was all split ends and a tatty mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How the hell is she out on a walk at that time? Who’s doing the school run? Surely she isn’t putting all 3 girls on the school bus so she can get out walking?? The youngest is only P1 ffs! It’s showing she was out at 8:45. So bloody weird this woman. Priorities all wrong. Oh and she’s obviously “never felt it this cold” before…. I live here and it’s definitely been this cold and colder before 🙄

Attachments

How the hell is she out on a walk at that time? Who’s doing the school run? Surely she isn’t putting all 3 girls on the school bus so she can get out walking?? The youngest is only P1 ffs! It’s showing she was out at 8:45. So bloody weird this woman. Priorities all wrong. Oh and she’s obviously “never felt it this cold” before…. I live here and it’s definitely been this cold and colder before 🙄
Have to laugh at her complaining about cold fingers when she has taken off her glove to film! You can see it in her other hand!

The girls will get a free school bus as they are more than 2 miles away from the primary school. Pretty standard for P1s to be on them. They are probably safer on the bus than Beggy driving!

• Wow
I don't own a dog so don't know but is it normal/safe to take them for walks in minus temps?! I know you're not supposed to take them out when the ground is hot, but what about his paws on the freezing cold ground? If her hands and toes are cold inside gloves/socks/boots, what is it like for him?!

I don't own a dog so don't know but is it normal/safe to take them for walks in minus temps?! I know you're not supposed to take them out when the ground is hot, but what about his paws on the freezing cold ground? If her hands and toes are cold inside gloves/socks/boots, what is it like for him?!
Hes a dog - he will be fine! Its cold but its not like its minus 30!!! Aslong as hes not walking on deicer or salt/grit he should be ok. We rinse our dogs paws in warm water after a walk when the weather is cold like that to get any chemicals off them and check them for any dryness etc

I bet the girls get shoved in breakfast club so mama mooch moon face can get in as much me time as she can

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She basically wants to be married to a rich man and not work. She had the kids to avoid getting a job, and now uses them to justify not working, when, in reality, they’re way too old for that to be an excuse (working mum with 3 kids here! Love my job and my kids). Her ideal life would involve a full time nanny or no kids and enough money not to work.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.