Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless her, calling the ironing/dumping ground/unpacking room an office when Lee has a manual job offshore and she is unemployed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Everyone voted for her to tidy her tip so she went on the peloton instead. Great use of engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
96EB7171-C836-46C4-A160-8EE36B2D28F0.png
9633CB20-8EC8-495B-944A-BB2F5E7E05C6.png
2EBBBB02-B4F6-481F-911D-044BFC68013B.jpeg

This is Beggy’s Vinted (I follow it because I like to see the absolute shite she uploads).
She’s selling “matching his and hers” pyjamas (her words). They’re a size 8 and a size 10. I knew Lee was teeny tiny but who knew he was a ladies size 8?! We all know Beggy hasn’t been a size 8 since 2013.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Do you think she will just ever duck off
Sadly just like her useless pal from last week,Rebecca Lamb,she needs the attention and validation from strangers. They arent fulfilled at home or in their relationships,so posting their tit shows of lives online and selling their children's privacy is the only way they feel validated

Reactions: 4
The bracelet is strong “Nana went to Benny and brought me this back” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is hardly loads she has cut off that wee lassies hair - she needs to get them into a hairdresser and get them properly cut. Not a half arsed attempt with kitchen scissors

Reactions: 13
So much wrong with her
Go to the bleeping hair dressers you tight arse. Looking at rebs hair can you imagine what Flos hair looks likes “I’ll try my best with the lazy method”
YOU ARE A STAY AT HOME MUM
your entire existence is suppose to be about your children. Washing her hair and doing it in a way that keeps the curls and looks after her hair shouldn’t be something you are “lazy” about. THERE ISN’T A SHORT CUT TO LOOKING AFTER YOUR CHILDREN

God she infuriates me. DO BETTER FOR FUCKS SAKE REB

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.