Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious she will be team megan. She made a dig about how the media/world is a funny old place.

Its not funny at all actually. Just that people like us that see through the BS and lies. We have a place to vent the opinions of others.

Reactions: 16
She’s plugging TopCashback hard 🙄 aff links not as successful these days Begs?

Honestly I think she mentioned Megan & Harry to drive engagement for an incoming Ad.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go back to the soup, but the colour is so far removed from lentil soup …. Gads. Plus why have a scrunchie round you wrist whilst making soup. Tie back your manky hair fgs.

Reactions: 3
The only time shes “frazzled” is when shes noshing Rami off in a changing room cubicle at the gym then having to get her arse back to do school pick up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.