Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a 20 year old was sniffing around me at 16 my Dad would have chased him off with a shotgun. It's wrong on so many levels. It may not be illegal but it's immoral.

Reactions: 26
Yeah that “cute” reel about them being together so long isn’t doing what she thinks it’s doing. It’s making Lee look predatory af.

I agree - when I was 16 if a man in his 20’s had been hitting on me, my family would have told him to back the duck off in no uncertain terms.

Reactions: 23
Holy smokes. Really?
Yes. Really.
She told the story many times on her you tube channel over the years. They met when she was 14 he was 19 and they were at it. He used to collect her from school and take jumpers with him to cover her school uniform. She used to sneak him
Up to her bedroom. It’s bleeping grim. She was a CHILD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Watching tha
She’s lying. She wasn’t 16. She was 14 and he was 19.
It made my skin crawl watching that and I was getting more nervous as the ages went down wondering when it would stop! How do you know it was 14 and 19 though?

Watching tha

It made my skin crawl watching that and I was getting more nervous as the ages went down wondering when it would stop! How do you know it was 14 and 19 though?
Never mind @BettyCrockerr , I’ve just read your next entry! Yuck.

Reactions: 6
Watching tha

Never mind @BettyCrockerr , I’ve just read your next entry! Yuck.
She literally spoke at length about it on loads of her old videos on you tube. They met on a summers day swimming in a local river. She was 14 and he had just turned 19. It’s disgusting and she acts like they were some romance of the century when in reality she was a 14 year old wee tart dropping her knickers and he was an adult man who couldn’t get a grown woman to look twice at him so he preyed on a young kid. He’s a creepy bastard.

Reactions: 22
How can people not see how much they've aged, it's shockingly obvious!

Who the heck are Tula skincare, she only likes it because it was a freebie, she'd never pay for it.

😴😴😴😴😴 prefers being blonde. Of course she does. It makes her look more tarty for Lee/Rami/builders etc

Reactions: 13
Just when I thought Lee couldn't possibly look any creepier, she goes and shows us photos of him with a goatee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
14 and 19, if its true is a bit grim!! But to be fair when I was 16 our group of mates all had boyfriends that were 19/20 as they could drive and get us in to pubs!

Reactions: 7
Have any of you noticed that in the try on hauls her leg veers off to the side when she’s looking at herself. It happens 4/5 times, back in then pop out it goes again. I giggle every time…..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.