Mrs Meldrum #130 Jazzy Begs and the freshly cut Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peloton mum what a bleeping loser 🤣 How is she not embarrassed to wear that!
Had to go look wtf !? It’s not like she’s some high ranking peloton member. I have friends that have a peloton and take it seriously, personally it’s not for me and I rather go to a spin class at the gym but all beggy does is sleep meditation . The tattler that has an account can you show her recent stats pls?

Also her recent “ibs” issue (bleeping bullshit she’s doesn’t have ibs she has a nervous tummy the stupid cow) is because she has some paid for content coming up. She has said herself her stomach was bad when she was on YouTube and it’s because she gets nervous. When she quit all of this and said “mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever” *her words* she said that all her stomach issues were miraculously cured

She’s a lying bleep as always. She’s failed this latest *keeping myself accountable* weight loss but not weight loss fad which we knew would happen
So embarrassed for her

Reactions: 20
Why dose she look pregnant 🧐
because she is sticking her belly out to drum up some scandal (because we all know wee Lee got the snip)! Most of us stopped sticking our bellies out like that when we were 8 and grew out of playing with dollies! This sad duck still hasn’t grown up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
because she is sticking her belly out to drum up some scandal (because we all know wee Lee got the snip)! Most of us stopped sticking our bellies out like that when we were 8 and grew out of playing with dollies! This sad duck still hasn’t grown up!
And on the off chance he had it reversed we’d know about it. She’d milk the woe is me having to parent on her own while he recovered.
Remember when he sprained his ankle.. the world ended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forget about pregnancy, if she's bloated as badly as she'd like us to think , I think I'd be worrying about ovarian cancer 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Peloton- Last used 29th august for 20 mins 😂 before that the 24th and then the week before that. So basically not atal! She LOVES it though and has a twit Peloton Mum T-shirt so it must be true x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right I don’t do jazzacise but she seems to be going almost every day. Surly you mix up your exercises. Like 1 jazz class a week and then couple of short HITTS classes to vary and burn more calories

Reactions: 5
What the duck even is jazzercise🤣🤣 I’ve literally never heard of any modern gym advertising it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it's not a peloton Mum it's Peloton NONE her t shirt should say! jeez. What a complete arse she is. It's like claiming you drive a ferrari and all you own is a mug. 🙄 Utter knob.

I see her accountability and mindful moving is doing her loads of good in what is it? 4 weeks? Think she needs to sort what she's shoving down her throat and do some mindful healthier eating choices.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forget about pregnancy, if she's bloated as badly as she'd like us to think , I think I'd be worrying about ovarian cancer 😬
Don’t give her the idea.

She ate and drank too much at the weekend (and could possibly have a mild gluten or dairy intolerance).

Reactions: 7
Had to go look wtf !? It’s not like she’s some high ranking peloton member. I have friends that have a peloton and take it seriously, personally it’s not for me and I rather go to a spin class at the gym but all beggy does is sleep meditation . The tattler that has an account can you show her recent stats pls?

Also her recent “ibs” issue (bleeping bullshit she’s doesn’t have ibs she has a nervous tummy the stupid cow) is because she has some paid for content coming up. She has said herself her stomach was bad when she was on YouTube and it’s because she gets nervous. When she quit all of this and said “mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever” *her words* she said that all her stomach issues were miraculously cured

She’s a lying bleep as always. She’s failed this latest *keeping myself accountable* weight loss but not weight loss fad which we knew would happen
So embarrassed for her
makes me sleepy just looking at her stats!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
304D1975-0913-49D9-9E7D-95763EB85460.jpeg

2AM for a sleep meditation? I’m sorry, what?

22.45, 23.03?? Doesn’t sound like someone who is so exhausted they need an early night because her daughter doesn’t sleep…….

I thought there was meant to me movement in her mindful movement. They should take her peloton Merch away….

Why is she doing sleep meditation at 4pm?
I think that’s when they were uploaded.

Reactions: 5
Paying all that money to use the app for 10 minutes a week 😂

Lee might as well just move onto the rig permanently the amount of money she wastes he’ll never be able to retire

Im curious what this up and coming brand work is though.. Either way the AD will be shite and half arsed as always

Reactions: 9
What the duck even is jazzercise🤣🤣 I’ve literally never heard of any modern gym advertising it?
They only do it at retirement villages

Wow, inspirational, she could be a weather girl ;-)
Dunno, she’s only got a 50% success rate after declaring there wasn’t a cloud in the sky at Yorkshire when there was in fact a cloud in the sky. Right next to where she put the writing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.