Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo prize to whoever called it about the sea air!!
“South of the border”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give me strength.

All this chat about sea air - give it a rest. You live half hour from the bloody sea at home. She’s acting like she’s normally landlocked and hasn’t seen the sea in a lifetime.
What a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live two hundred yards from the beach ….and the buggers who know we don’t have permit parking park here as free duck off and pay £5 for a day at the local beach park ….I hate living here in summer you go out for a shop some fuckers parked for the weekend ..sorry a rant as fuckers got me today

Reactions: 9
Yet again this tight cow has left poor poppy and took the "big kids" on the beach for giggles, fossils and photo shoots (🙄).
I know the kid is only 5 but she seems very switched on and I would guess wants to be with her big sisters all the time and do the same things they are doing.
They are on holiday, surely Rebecca could have stretched to letting poppy stay up as late as the other 2 for a change.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No it’s Poppy but frankly the 3 girls all have straggly, lank, thin looking hair because they never take them to have their hair cut professionally. It’s 100% some creepy wee lee fetishisation - little girls have to have long hair so that they LOOK like pretty little girls……. It’s always given me the heebiejeebies
HeebieLEEbies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet again this tight cow has left poor poppy and took the "big kids" on the beach for giggles, fossils and photo shoots (🙄).
I know the kid is only 5 but she seems very switched on and I would guess wants to be with her big sisters all the time and do the same things they are doing.
They are on holiday, surely Rebecca could have stretched to letting poppy stay up as late as the other 2 for a change.
They’re all in bed by 7pm anyway, 8pm is a late night for the older 2

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poppy (‘The Baby!’) isn’t a toddler any more; she doesn’t need left behind and put to bed, Princess Pushy just can’t be bothered with her. And what’s with the little hints that she can’t cope with routine changes and journeys etc, hope she’s not gearing up for SN bingo. The next bandwagon…

• Angry
Poppy (‘The Baby!’) isn’t a toddler any more; she doesn’t need left behind and put to bed, Princess Pushy just can’t be bothered with her. And what’s with the little hints that she can’t cope with routine changes and journeys etc, hope she’s not gearing up for SN bingo. The next bandwagon…
I think there’s been a few occasions when she’s hinted at there being ASN but I don’t know if I’m reading too much into it or she’s testing the water and nobody’s bitten. There’s not a bandwagon she wouldn’t jump on for her own gain.

It really rips my knitting when people are labelled ASN when there are other explanations. It’s so difficult for kids and adults who have been diagnosed to get the appropriate help and support they need without folk like Mama Mooch hinting at Poppy’s “quirks” when the poor kid probably can’t sleep because she’s hungry and doesn’t like car journeys because she’s ignored for hours on end.

And - purely my opinion - Begs isn’t on the spectrum, she’s just an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Little bit of engagement with comments in that last post, always suspicious. But I suppose she's got to pay for those hideous jumpers she's excited about somehow. 🤣
So, can someone remind me. Granda had a house prior, now it's described as a cottage? 🤔 Subtle change in description there Beggy.

Little bit of engagement with comments in that last post, always suspicious. But I suppose she's got to pay for those hideous jumpers she's excited about somehow. 🤣
So, can someone remind me. Granda had a house prior, now it's described as a cottage? 🤔 Subtle change in description there Beggy.
She thinks cottage sounds more upmarket and exclusive and it’s probably what it’ll be described as on AirBnB or whatever it’s listed on!
Just waiting for the Ad for it at some point! Last time she said they left after a couple of days cos it was too upsetting after her granddad had died to be there. It just wasn’t sunny and hot when they went last time I think! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it a cute little starter cottage?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.