Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always really bothered me how Safiah is treated. They don’t even use her name any more as Beggy regrets it. She’s permanently dressed like a toddler and seems to get very little attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lee always looks like he’s getting his photo taken at a wake, you know when you can’t smile like you’re actually having fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her relaxing family holiday is coming across as an Ad this is why she has been chatting on comments , have they turned grandads home into a holiday home I wonder, using their “famous” influencer daughter to promote the area ?
If she gives us a rave house tour then i will be convinced this is a collaboration another freebie and why so many Aff links why don’t you spend time with your bairns though you are pretty good at avoiding parenting this is meant to be fun, making memories ( I hate that phrase )

Reactions: 4
Her relaxing family holiday is coming across as an Ad this is why she has been chatting on comments , have they turned grandads home into a holiday home I wonder, using their “famous” influencer daughter to promote the area ?
If she gives us a rave house tour then i will be convinced this is a collaboration another freebie and why so many Aff links why don’t you spend time with your bairns though you are pretty good at avoiding parenting this is meant to be fun, making memories ( I hate that phrase )
If that’s the plan, it won’t do well at all. There’s another 2 holiday homes round the corner from her grandads house and they’ve been a major flop

So now every crank knows where she is going for tea with her family. She is really short of a fair few brain cells.

Reactions: 7
Her nails make me feel sick, too long and she keeps showing the, ALL the time. It’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
Yeah he is smug as hell personal u think he is bunching in look department. But is up himself pretends posh yet got a rangers tattoo 🤢

Reactions: 5
No it’s Poppy but frankly the 3 girls all have straggly, lank, thin looking hair because they never take them to have their hair cut professionally. It’s 100% some creepy wee lee fetishisation - little girls have to have long hair so that they LOOK like pretty little girls……. It’s always given me the heebiejeebies
"Hair like hingin' mince" as my mother used to say! (Usually to me when I came home after running about playing outside all day. Then I'd be subjected to the horror of the painful hair brushing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she hasn’t taken her favourite child…. how weird!

either he’s ‘naughty’ and can’t be trusted in the newly decorated house or here is correct and it’s going to be a pet free rental.

just a tip Beggy, pet friendly is the most looked for feature in short term rentals ☺

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she hasn’t taken her favourite child…. how weird!

either he’s ‘naughty’ and can’t be trusted in the newly decorated house or here is correct and it’s going to be a pet free rental.

just a tip Beggy, pet friendly is the most looked for feature in short term rentals ☺
And top accommodation avoided for those who don't have pets!

If I was stood behind them in a shop with that ratty hair I'd be desperate to cut the ends off 😬

Pets or no pets if she advertises it for rent it’s so messed up. My grandad passed away this year and I can barely step in the house to see my gran I couldn’t imagine staying in there house for a holiday let alone renting it out

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Totally going to be an Airbnb if this bleep was any more transparent she’d be a bleeping window….she’ll add details after she’s stayed ….

Reactions: 8
Excited for a stripe jumper waiting for her at hone….
I mean she’s got no stripe jumpers has she!
Just enjoy your holiday you weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.