Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I met this girl on Monday, went to Jazzercise on Tuesday, hot cups of tea on Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday ..... Zzzzzz 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So Lee is driving and refereeing the girls in the back while she does sweet fanny adams?!
LEE - WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN. CANT YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT SHES MAKING OUT OF YOU? THOSE HEADPHONES DONT JUST CANCEL THE KIDS - SHES MUTED YOU ASWELL WEE MAN. SO YOU ARE DRIVING ALL THE WAY DOWN - IM ASSUMING SHES NOT HELPING WITH THAT TO GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF BREAK? AND YOUVE ALSO GOT TO PUT UP WITH YOUR KIDS ARGUING AND DEAL WITH THAT ON YOUR OWN BECAUSE SHES CHOSEN TO IGNORE THE LOT OF YOU.

DO YOU ENJOY BEING HUMILIATED AND PUBLICLY WALKED ALL OVER LIKE THIS?!!!!!!

GROW A PAIR OF BALLS. SHE TREATS YOU WITH UTTER CONTEMPT.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Idntknow

A “Moments to remember” heart plaque is not something I would be hanging in a room where a man was murdered

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This is like an advert for sheltered accommodation
“Rebecca said she’d never felt like she belonged until she moved into Edgiest Grove Geriatric Home. She is very fond of our no children but dogs allowed policy. She’s always the first one in the lounge for Monday morning Jazzercise (however we have to watch her as she always tries to pull down Rami’s shorts as he takes the class)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Honestly WTAF!

I don’t even have words anymore, I’m all for me time but seriously if I did that on that long a car journey and ignored my partner he’d probably stop the car and tell me to get out.

And of course it’s P 🙄 if the 3 are that bad split them up you have 7 seat car or teach them to get on!

Thread Title: Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Fucking hell……what’s happened????

My first ever thread title! 🥳🤭😊😂 And I’ve only been here waiting for two years!

What a time we’ve had, eh?

We’ve seen the Rise Fall and Fall of Badass Becky. I feel like we’ve shared soo much together……too many moments to mention…….the perpetual question for me will always be……What the actual fuck is in Pat’s hole?

Much love to the Fat, Flabby Fifteen of us…….we’re in fucking good company 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bewildered Barbarella

So for the wee ones birthday she’s posted a shitty passive aggressive post, went out with the dog, sent lee out with her and now she’s going to start packing for another holiday. It’s your daughters birthday, MAKE THE DAY ABOUT HER AND SPEND SOME FRICKING TIME WITH HER!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I think one of the reasons I’m so fascinated by Beggy is that she continuously portrays her marriage as being some sort of ideal, but I can’t imagine a relationship I’d less like to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Obviously not doing Team TOMM method anymore then looking st state of her house- another fad fallen by wayside! Shocker!
She said in a story that the last time that they went to Grandads house ( ie to grab what she could after he’d passed away) after 2 days she couldn’t hack it and they came home? I don’t remember her saying that at the time. Thought it was all fun and Lemon top ice cream?! But now it’s been renovated it’s different?! So last time it was her lovely Grandads house ,which was probably a little dated as Grandad was old ( but probably still had better taste in furnishings than Beggy) but now it’s all been done up she’s looking forward to going?!
She’s such a cow.
Oh and Rebeggar …….. no-one, ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE is interested in watching you pedal on that exercise bike ok? You look like a tit and no one is impressed. Grow the fuck up you stupid woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 36