Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was GoFlorries hair! šŸ˜²
No itā€™s Poppy but frankly the 3 girls all have straggly, lank, thin looking hair because they never take them to have their hair cut professionally. Itā€™s 100% some creepy wee lee fetishisation - little girls have to have long hair so that they LOOK like pretty little girlsā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s always given me the heebiejeebies

• Wow
Reactions: 16
No itā€™s Poppy but frankly the 3 girls all have straggly, lank, thin looking hair because they never take them to have their hair cut professionally. Itā€™s 100% some creepy wee lee fetishisation - little girls have to have long hair so that they LOOK like pretty little girlsā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s always given me the heebiejeebies
I know what you mean, there's something I can't put my finger on about it. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean, there's something I can't put my finger on about it. šŸ¤¢
Was that not a bit of a look about 20 years ago, for wee girls to wear long dresses and flowing long hair with big boots? Thereā€™s a sort of distillation of that in the Boden vibe, so can imagine thatā€™s where she gets it from.

Was that not a bit of a look about 20 years ago, for wee girls to wear long dresses and flowing long hair with big boots? Thereā€™s a sort of distillation of that in the Boden vibe, so can imagine thatā€™s where she gets it from.
Hmmmmm no idea but Lee particularly just strikes me as one of ā€œthoseā€ Dadā€™s - wants the girls to look a certain way. I find lee a bit creepy with the girls anyway, thereā€™s been a few things over the years that have thrown up red flags for me with him.

Reactions: 8
Hmmmmm no idea but Lee particularly just strikes me as one of ā€œthoseā€ Dadā€™s - wants the girls to look a certain way. I find lee a bit creepy with the girls anyway, thereā€™s been a few things over the years that have thrown up red flags for me with him.
The one thing that gave me the ick was when he posted pics of the girls wearing makeup.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The one thing that gave me the ick was when he posted pics of the girls wearing makeup.
Yup. I was thinking of the time he DELIBERATELY filmed S from the back as they were walking and kept zooming in on her backsideā€¦..

or when he would take the kids to swimming at Kippie Lodge a film then in the changing room in their wet swim wear or just with towels loosely round themā€¦.

or when he was DELIBERATELY spraying them with a hose in the garden soaking their clothes and filming themā€¦..

šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Not normal behaviours of a protective, intelligent father.
Not at all. It was very disturbing. That why, when people are all like ā€œlee is such a good dad/you can see how much he loves the girlsā€ Iā€™m like thisā€¦

• Heart
When he posted the two girls in make up and pouting I sent him a polite DM about the very valid dangers.
He blocked me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Holiday bbq on the beach to feed the troops ā€¦. Bet the kids got one sausage, them two and the horse the rest ā€¦.

That's if they even brought the dog. Funny there was no stories with him in, didn't she love having him on the last UK holiday. Obviously not.

And re the Sausages, you're probably right, those girls haven't gotten any taller since begs YouTube days.
Lack of food has probably stunted their growth!

Reactions: 4
Grandads house will now be a verified pet free Air BnB ran by her parents. The horse will be at home as theyā€™ll be an AD incoming..

ā€œSo so many of you asking about what his house is like now - swipe up and book - so so many things to do here - see my holiday highlight guideā€

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I've never understood how Mrs M wears hoodies and leggings yet her daughters always have dresses/skirts on. She has short hair yet her daughters have really long hair that looks like it's never been cut or managed properly.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was top. Poppy is really blonde (unless itā€™s a filter)
Nah itā€™s Poppy. Florrie is coming up 8, shes also got dark hair - brown like Rebecca is naturally. S is a gingery strawberry blonde like Lee and Poppy is fair but I guess thereā€™s a filter on this image? The kid there is too short/petite to be Florrie and the hair is too light in colour

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she puts out a few ā€˜favourite buysā€™ with links. Sheā€™s never going to buy them. Sheā€™s sitting g on the sofa, under a mangy blanket with a ā€˜hotā€™ cup of tea, just searching crap online knowing the bloody sheep keep clinking those links in an attempt to be Mrs Meldrum.

Reactions: 9
Nah itā€™s Poppy. Florrie is coming up 8, shes also got dark hair - brown like Rebecca is naturally. S is a gingery strawberry blonde like Lee and Poppy is fair but I guess thereā€™s a filter on this image? The kid there is too short/petite to be Florrie and the hair is too light in colour
Oh my goodness Betty!!! Went back to have a look to see what filter sheā€™d used and it turns out weā€™re BoTH wrong. Itā€™s Safiyah?! HOW? Sheā€™s nearly 11.

Iā€™m dumbfounded.

Attachments

• Wow
Isn't it the eldest? Wearing the same blue denim dress and hairstyle as in earlier stories?

Reactions: 2
How on EARTH is that an 11 year old????? Why is she so small? And why is she dressed like a toddler?!

And sorry but EWWWWWWWW at the photo of the 3 of them with the identical long straggly unkempt hair. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 15
Just casually posting photos of someone elseā€™s house šŸ™ˆ

Good one Becky šŸ™„

How on EARTH is that an 11 year old????? Why is she so small? And why is she dressed like a toddler?!

And sorry but EWWWWWWWW at the photo of the 3 of them with the identical long straggly unkempt hair. šŸ¤®
To be fair to S her parents are teeny tiny so she was never going to be 5ā€™10.. the clothes though my eldest would be mortified if I dressed him like a toddler. His girl friends all wear leggings and hoodies with trainers. Iā€™ve never got the ā€œbodenā€ look maybe itā€™s because I have boys or itā€™s just not too my taste - the girls hair just reminds me of a family I used to work for who thought they were posh (kids in private school etc) but the kids and the parents always looked so scruffy with straggly hair

I just want to take all 3 to a salon and treat them to a decent haircut it would make them look so much healthier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.