Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be quite honest I don’t know if this actually won the tread title by @littlemisspiggy but +30 votes we’ll say it did .. wouldn’t be a Meldrum thread if we didn’t half arse it

3rd holiday of the year and she’s not happy she’s slumming it with the plebs in self catering

She’s still on a “hair journey” or was that just for that hair vitamin ad?

the building site that is her back garden continues … BUT SHES FINE ABOUT IT

Haven’t seen Tony in a while. Doesn’t attend the gym anymore despite the start of another* fake transformation

she started running on her holiday in Greece ..most likely to try and impress her friends husband or to escape her kids (probs both) but since returning she’s ran twice(?) another flash in the pan

has been to jazzercise with the rest of the 70 year old retirees in the village

still has no job or any aspiration in life

resents her kids still

hasn’t mentioned uni again after saying “watch this space”

has decided she loves her body and then hates her body and wants to get in shape and then she loves it and is embracing it .. and then she hates it .. can’t remember which one we are on now but we have all said she looks fine if she just wore clothes that were her actual bleeping size

anyone got anything to add? I’ve bored myself now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There have been no signs of any of the holiday dresses, only a polyester-looking frilly top thing every day that must be rather smelly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be quite honest I don’t know if this actually won the tread title by @littlemisspiggy but +30 votes we’ll say it did .. wouldn’t be a Meldrum thread if we didn’t half arse it

3rd holiday of the year and she’s not happy she’s slumming it with the plebs in self catering

Haven’t seen Tony in a while. Doesn’t attend the gym anymore despite the start of another* fake transformation

she started running on her holiday in Greece ..most likely to try and impress her friends husband or to escape her kids (probs both) but since returning she’s ran twice(?) another flash in the pan

resents her kids still

has decided she loves her body and then hates her body and wants to get in shape and then she loves it and is embracing it .. and then she hates it .. can’t remember which one we are on now but we have all said she looks fine if she just wore clothes that were her actual bleeping size

Don’t forget she saw HUNDREDS of dolphins, more dolphins than anyone else has EVER seen ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell……what’s happened????

My first ever thread title! 🥳🤭😊😂 And I’ve only been here waiting for two years!

What a time we’ve had, eh?

We’ve seen the Rise Fall and Fall of Badass Becky. I feel like we’ve shared soo much together……too many moments to mention…….the perpetual question for me will always be……What the actual duck is in Pat’s hole?

Much love to the Fat, Flabby Fifteen of us…….we’re in bleeping good company 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nice that she blurs her own kids faces but doesn’t have the consideration to blur out other people’s children in the background. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The dancing! Some folk just don’t have natural rhythm and she’s definitely one of them.

You can tell she’s caught up here though:

* I said I reckoned she’d start showing more of the girls so she gets more adverts and she pixelates them all.

* It was said here, rightly, that she’s tight-fisted and hating SC life because she loves all inclusive…she makes it known she spent £140 going to see the dolphins AND bought waffle snacks too! I’m not a skinflint am I Lee, tell them I’m not a skinflint Lee.

If Lee gets permission to go to the Rangers game then it’ll be a Tattle Bastard full house!

Having just enjoyed the 2019 ski holiday thread, they just haven’t changed - someone commented on Lee’s post asking that he edit out their cousin from a photo at some museum and he was rude to the person and because Neilson were paying for their holiday, they didn’t take any money so they did, are and drank things that came complimentary

• Haha
Reactions: 25

resents her kids still

Excellent. 👏 I think she's deleted the story about P being asleep and missing the dolphins.

Reactions: 8
The dancing! Some folk just don’t have natural rhythm and she’s definitely one of them.

You can tell she’s caught up here though:

* I said I reckoned she’d start showing more of the girls so she gets more adverts and she pixelates them all.

* It was said here, rightly, that she’s tight-fisted and hating SC life because she loves all inclusive…she makes it known she spent £140 going to see the dolphins AND bought waffle snacks too! I’m not a skinflint am I Lee, tell them I’m not a skinflint Lee.

If Lee gets permission to go to the Rangers game then it’ll be a Tattle Bastard full house!

Having just enjoyed the 2019 ski holiday thread, they just haven’t changed - someone commented on Lee’s post asking that he edit out their cousin from a photo at some museum and he was rude to the person and because Neilson were paying for their holiday, they didn’t take any money so they did, are and drank things that came complimentary
I’m creased at poor Poppy grabbing her mum to try and stop her ‘dancing’ ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wakes up to loads of messages about her sandals. 😂😂😂😂 She's absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did S say at the end, these are really good aren’t they nanny??? I wonder if they are there with her parents??

Reactions: 4
Very sad that on a family holiday she has posted 32 stories & 2 posts within 24h. Put your bloody phone down & enjoy spending time with your family….oh no wait, she never enjoys spending time with them!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.