Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question, did Beggy ever graduate from Robert Gordon’s Uni???( I’m sure she once said she went there) I find it hard to believe she was ever at uni, that she ever had the qualifications to get in….Wonder if she got kicked off her course or if pregnancy( with S - who her parents wanted her to “get rid of”) was the answer to her dreams of never having to lift a finger ever again!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m calling it now. We are going to get a “I’m so happy at the beach. Fills my cup. We are thinking of moving closer to the sea” post very soon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Irresponsible disposable bbq and Richmond sausages: typical Meldrum behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Quick question, did Beggy ever graduate from Robert Gordon’s Uni???( I’m sure she once said she went there) I find it hard to believe she was ever at uni, that she ever had the qualifications to get in….Wonder if she got kicked off her course or if pregnancy( with S - who her parents wanted her to “get rid of”) was the answer to her dreams of never having to lift a finger ever again!!!
She 100% went to RGU and 100% graduated. She was pregnant with S in her final year.

it’s not exactly hard to get a place at Uni to do a generic business management course.

Reactions: 4
I hope she really did take the bbq away. Ive seen that one pic of that poor little boy’s feet that burnt so many times. Isnt there a call to ban the bbqs?

Reactions: 8
I hope she really did take the bbq away. Ive seen that one pic of that poor little boy’s feet that burnt so many times. Isnt there a call to ban the bbqs?
Doubtful. It’ll have been too hot to pick up, and will have held the heat for HOURS. No doubt they left it in the stone circle, patting themselves on the back for it being visible.

Reactions: 9
Doubtful. It’ll have been too hot to pick up, and will have held the heat for HOURS. No doubt they left it in the stone circle, patting themselves on the back for it being visible.
Hmm. You’re probably right. Absolute whoppers.

Reactions: 2
Gosh cringe when she posts “such a babe”
Gives me the creeps 🥴
Such a babe, aye alright Rebecca 🤣 do you think they constantly fawn over one another in front of the girls 🤮

Howling at that woman fan girling Rebecca, what a saddo

Reactions: 5
She was a 50 year old woman too. That's beggys target audience these days looking at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's not a burnt sausage, it's Lee's turd!

The resentment in Rebecca voice when she says 'got to feed the team' is so noticeable. Horrible person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Beggy let her daughter wear her hair like Vicky Pollard. Doesn’t scream “we have a vestibule and an F1 horse” does it? *clutches pearls*
Ohh where is the horse?! Gasp … is Grandad’s Air B&B not dog friendly?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Holiday bbq on the beach to feed the troops …. Bet the kids got one sausage, them two and the horse the rest ….

Reactions: 3
I can never understand the weird no cutting of hair with the Meldrums. 🤢 It's Skanky and their hair looks like cats sookings. A good trim and the girls would all have lovely yet still long hair.
One look at Beggy's nails just now too, 💅🤢.... That's a woman who's having to watch the pennies and happy to look like that. It is certainly not being too busy for an appointment or to get her old gel kit out.
Again, they are such grubby and Skanky group.
As for 'babe' what 30 year old would do that? She's an utter fool.

Reactions: 19
“Such a babe” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeahhhhhh you keep telling yourself that Rebecca. The guy is bleeping HOWLING. (Nice pink jumper round the shoulders there lee, makes you look like a bleeping bender)

As for Poppy’s horrible lank hair that’s clearly never been professionally trimmed….. 🤢
I thought that was GoFlorries hair! 😲

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.