Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've got their luggage then! Stupid illiterate witch can't even post a simple story and write it so it makes sense. I can see why she 'reads' so many audio books!!! And hardly a delay then if they're there already.

Reactions: 10
Their flight was delayed half an hour, not exactly the “substantial” delay she made it out to be if wanting baggage to travel with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I would have risked not getting my bags rather than being stuck in an airport with three young children. I know my children would rather spend the first few hours shopping for some clothes instead of sitting in a terminal for god knows how long.

Reactions: 3
Classic attention seeker by Begga. For goodness sake get off your phone and enjoy your holiday you moron.

Reactions: 11
That was a lot of drama over a 30 minute delay 😂
Thank god she’s got all her Primark tat 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I was in Primark yesterday and tried on that dress and saw quite a few other girls/women try it on - it did look nice on some but certainly not
on Rebecca (nor me). Why does she continue to buy the most unflattering outfits for her age/height/size? She could look quite nice but she just chooses catastrophically wrong most of the time.

Reactions: 9
Holiday again is she? Jesus. Just home from Banchory. A fellow mutual friend (they actually can't stand RM but friends with Lee) who was explaining then showing me RMs profile. Who goes on holiday with the family and blogs all about it? Shes full of bullshit. Ex-youtuber my arse! Bet you its a "kindly gifted" holiday and she will post throughout the stay. I would have more respect for the girl if she put her phone down and enjoyed some quality time with her family. I wonder if shes ever done that in the entire time she has been a mum?! I know with my child I take the odd photo, post maybe 1 and its normally a few days after I've arrived back before I post it - you know for security reasons. Not only for my children sake but also my home.

Anyway here for the comments and the tit show that follows... popcorn anyone?

Reactions: 8
Genuinely curious how they afford this lifestyle? Anyone know how much Lee would be on?
I know roughly how much he is on and no way he can afford the lifestyle they have. But a quick glance at companies house shows shes still bringjng a good salary. He wouldn't be able to put his earnings through her business. The numbers don't tally up.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't got a job. Instagram is just a hobby according to her, how is she on companies house still and bringing in any money at all? Off to check 😤

Reactions: 6
She hasn't got a job. Instagram is just a hobby according to her, how is she on companies house still and bringing in any money at all? Off to check 😤
She’s still bringing in money via the “Mrs Meldrum LTD” - that’s why she’s still online. Affiliate links and the odd advert - that’s where she makes her money. Anyone who thinks she’s not still making money online is delusional - this woman only cares about money.

Genuinely curious how they afford this lifestyle? Anyone know how much Lee would be on?
Lee will be on about £50K a year - give or take.

Reactions: 15
How does she afford it?

By continuing to bleep herself online, by selling her daughters privacy, by taking advantantage of anyone and anything she can to satisfy the insane greed they have, constantly seeking happiness and fulfilment that she'll never find.

By flogging any old tat without morals, constantly lying to vulnerable people to part with their money for what? So she can get sun on her bones.

By having little or low morals, she would do anything for a fiver. She's the Inchmarlo equivalent to a Dubai portapotti.

Reactions: 19
I had a look at MrsM online, just because I was checking my own accounts were loaded on to CH.

I'm just not sure who she relates to. Its not the SAHM from Deeside, many are tightening belts just now and most definitely not getting 2-3 holidays within weeks of each other. Her family don't have money like PinkHouse* whatever her name is. Now that's a SAHM with some serious cashola, but the difference is - she doesn't pretend nor gloat. That's the difference between someone like Emily who has that lifestyle and someone like Rebecca trying to have that lifestyle. You can't buy class unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
‘What’s happening to the travel industry’ god she’s so bloody thick! And those sandals look tit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.