Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the storie of the fence not
Only is it ugly but they now have 3 different styles of fence….the new fence, the picket fence and the old one at the side which they haven’t replaced 🤣 The garden is an absolute state with crap everywhere and now adding 3 different fences it all looks mish mash
I know it's been said before, but it really couldn't have happened to a nicer person :LOL:

Begatron's life has been one "boob" after another since she was exposed back in 2018. I don't believe in karma but in this case...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Look at us wearing matching outfits! We’re in love aren’t we Lee? Tell them we’re in love Lee”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh lord.. that primark haul showing off her tattoo 😂

The orange dress actually suits her much better than the others. The rest look like something Florence would wear

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder how many vids of her washing stuff she’ll post after this holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those primark outfits are hideous! You'll never see her wearing any of it again, it will all be sent back.

Just nearly brought my tea back up watching Rebecca dance around in trousers too tight for her sticking her boobs in front of the camera, bok! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhhhh I had to come and express my cringe at the "pointing" dancing in the black top outfit 😵💫😵💫😭 ahhh it actually pained me, couldn't be more middle aged if she tried 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Begs, getting your five a day does NOT include wearing it.

And what are those on your feet??

FA66EED8-548D-4B1D-B871-54E989DDDE82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
First of all, the reel!!!!!!! I really can’t believe she is 9st 7!!!!! She looks bigger than that or she is extra short! Also I don’t work out at all so I can understand why all my bits are fluffy but she is always working out and she doesn’t look very tone to me!!! And last but not least…. Where does she live????? Is it always sunny in Scotland 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
What an absolute fud ;-)
Yes she looks likes Fern Britton for sure! She's only been on those vitamins for 2 weeks, hardly enough time to notice a difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My life at the moment isn't great. Difficult relationship with my ex, struggling to get a full time permanent job, 6 week holiday is looming and I'm really skint, no money at all to go on holiday (again), I'm truly day to day financially BUT I wouldn't trade my life with Mrs M. What the actual duck was that dancing?! She's like some awful 1970s housewife going out. Those dresses were awful and yet she absolutely keeps telling herself she looks great. Isn't her eldest starting high school soon? Surely she needs to stop with the weird dancing at least, even just for Safiyah's sake!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At least we might see her in her Primark stuff this holiday, because none of the stuff she bought and gave us links to made it to Greece 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.