Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, the ice cream! 🍦🤣
Sourdough, lathered with butter or spread, either way yuk. How is she cooking the mushrooms? Looks like puke on a plate. Not a clue. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute idiot! She wouldn’t even take any responsibility if anything happened to any of them. Her garden isnt even fully enclosed what if they wandered off into the estate? She wouldn’t have a bleeping clue

Reactions: 10
Ah some more mis matched furniture for marshmallow mansion....as long as its free eh begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That chair looks like oversized furniture in a Dolls house! She can’t even take a decent picture!
That panelling is still tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I'm working with Aldi'. Hmm I wouldn't count on that lasting long Rebecca. I bet you never see those tables again, such an odd place to put them.

She has the headphones on because because the girls (3 hours later) are still making up a dance routine. I know, they play together so so nicely so I can sit with Bertie rubbing himself on me whilst I video him.

Ah I bet she's got them outside to drown out the building noise, hee hee!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lying on that hammock with headphones on dicking about with that damn dog. Where are the three children she is supposed to be looking after?? And this is the stuff she posts publicly 😟 I dread to think what she doesn’t

• Heart
She’s ‘broken’ the lawnmower. She’s also broken the maid, nanny and income earner. His eyes are dead.

Reactions: 12
Complaining that the girls don’t get on… ffs

If they don’t get on then it’s likely a result of discord sowed by your blatant favouritism, Becky.

the fact the subtext is that it’s the girls’ fault for not playing nicely, instead of a self reflective comment about how bad parenting choices you’ve made has led to sibling rivalry, says it all.

im just glad that one day the girls will be able to see all this because you’ve documented it all on your insta, and that you won’t be able to gaslight them into thinking you were a good mother.

I wonder if she will continue to take her kids out of school numerous times a year if Scotland do bring this in, in line with the rules already in force in England.
I imagine she will as the fine most likely works out cheaper than paying for a holiday in school holidays.

Reactions: 11
Saw on Instagram her shouting at her perfect prince 😂 dose she have a sercert baby sitter who looks after the kids or she that much of a moron anything could happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.