Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost a pound now she's a nutritionist and fitness expert. What a boring dumbo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s such bull tit that her kids don’t get along. I’m sure they get on fine as normal siblings with the odd grumble or even the occasional screaming fight - but what this lazy witch Beggy means is, every so often, probably rarely, she has to take her headphones off, break from her heavy petting sessions with the Prince 🤢, and do some actual parenting, like settle an argument or help them sort out a problem. She is just a lazy selfish waste of space.

Reactions: 15
2 peloton rides and 4 meditations 😂😂😂

Buzzing for losing 1lb 😂😂😂 Slimmer of The Week 🌟

She will be representing Team GB in meditation and dog walking at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One bleeping pound in the first week post holiday and supposed mindfully eating, drinking and exercise…..seriously this is like shooting fish in a barrel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up. Why does she always tell us when she’s having a cuppa and a sit down? It’s not exactly *content* and it’s always after she’s done one tiny activity/chore. Riveting.
Is she Gonna start telling us when she goes for a tit?

Also get your shoes off your furniture you mucky cow.

Reactions: 9
😂 pissing myself at the desperate weight loss posts. I’m a similar height / weight to Rebecca and my fluctuate between 55-59 kg through the month regardless of the levels of exercise/ food consumption/ amount of meditation I do.

Yes, if my jeans feel a little tight I may lay off the booze and chocolate cake but it’s hardly rocket science.

And how dog rough does Meld look in that picture of him being given 3 gifted biscuits?

Reactions: 14
This is so so funny. 1 lb🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how long shall we give it until she’s onto her next fad and this is forgotten? I reckon 2 weeks max

Ah what a lovely sentiment. Gifting a gifted pack of three biscuits. Nothing shouts “WE APPRECIATE YOU” more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy fathers day to Balamory’s best dad 😂
Is he away? Probably best present ever!!

• Haha
In what world does this look like it’s “pulled this area together”?
the radiator underneath the TV!?!?
the arm chair next to theTV but facing away?
the side board behind it.
the colours and style are the opposite !Old school rad, modern flat screen,bold coloured chair, modern tacky looking tables?
wasn’t that arm chair a pulled ad?
This is her life. It’s what she chooses to show I know but what she is showing is depressing as duck!

Also… CRYSTALS 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Biscuits for Father’s Day Beggyhas given him the best gift of him being at work not having to snap photos of her looking like she holding in a fart or having the kids dumped on him as soon as he get home because she needs to take there third wheel of a dog for a walk #myprince

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.