Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t is interesting that our wee pal who was apparently on holiday in the same hotel as the Meldrum munchkins hasn’t been seen for dust on this thread since the end of the holiday……… 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She need to turn that resistance up On her bike how fast were her legs going not going to burn the fat doing that!! 😂😂

Reactions: 19
The Greek thing was my fav. I was thinking of learning some words and realised I have no chance of learning a whole new alphabet before my holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca, no one told you to get on that bike you nob head! 🤣 have you really no self motivation????

P.s please tidy that room up you scruffy mink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved the story which is just her showing the nose of horrors at all different angles, just for us 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be enjoying her gin, in her sweaty clothes watching love island right now.. wishing she was a teeny tiny 20yr old again

When are her holidays booked for? I’m guessing Portugal is at some point during the school holidays or the first week back at school (cause P starting P1 won’t be a priority if she can save a few ££) and Florida in the tattie hols?

Who even does this! Go have a shower you dirty mare!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be enjoying her gin, in her sweaty clothes watching love island right now.. wishing she was a teeny tiny 20yr old again

When are her holidays booked for? I’m guessing Portugal is at some point during the school holidays or the first week back at school (cause P starting P1 won’t be a priority if she can save a few ££) and Florida in the tattie hols?

Who even does this! Go have a shower you dirty mare!
She really is a very bored housewife 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's sweating after only 20 minutes due to how unfit she is, not because she's done anything strenuous

Reactions: 6
The Greek thing was my fav. I was thinking of learning some words and realised I have no chance of learning a whole new alphabet before my holiday 😂
I have learnt it and it’s bloody difficult and you have to have a lot of patience….something can’t see Becky managing!

But even if you can say a few words….please, thank you, half a litre of wine 😂 etc, the Greek people really love you for trying….and most of them speak English anyway.

Reactions: 7
I am much older than Beggy, much fatter and I work MUCH harder my PT sessions than she does and I did sweat like crazy yesterday but I did work really hard not just a low impact 20 min sessions- 60 mins of HARD exercise. If she's getting a sweat on after a few minutes on her bike she is really unfit and also she needs to switch up routines because that bike is doing nothing for her muscle mass. It might help her shed the lbs but it won't change her body shape!

Reactions: 11
Sitting on a bike for 20 mins and pedalling like a child will not a weight loss maketh!

Lift some bleeping weights and do resistance training

Thank me later!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think there’s a greater chance of Lee having his vasectomy reversed and having a 4th child than him letting her get another dog.

I’m the 2years she’s had him I don’t think I’ve EVER seen/heard of Lee walking him unless she’s there with him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of him even playing with the dog tbh

Reactions: 14
”Hair growing mission going so well….”

Hun, hate to break it to you …..but Rapunzel you ain’!

And honestly I can’t see a tit of difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a boring tit show. Literally watching her hair grow and odd pics of her fitbit and titbits. Desperate saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.