Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just such a car crash of a woman it's hilarious. We know you read here Rebecca - SURELY there's SOMETHING in that noggin of yours that realises what a twit you are??

Reactions: 16
Majority of the UK currently experiencing a heatwave and Rebecca ad links a jumper..........

Ohhhhh those lines around her eyes, awful for a 33 year old

Reactions: 9
And as if she’s wearing lulu leggings!! She’s never ever mentioned them and she wears leggings 3 x a day! She’s only linked them for the add link - bet she’d not prove it with the logo!!

Reactions: 14
Her feet always shock me, they are too big for her legs. (But of course she is afflicted with the hereditary extremely narrow footbed)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have literally, literally never looked at someone online or in the street and wondered where I can get some black leggings just like theirs.
Now, don’t get me wrong , I have my go-to’s and I live on them but i literally dgaf about actaully plain black Lycra on someone else ?!
duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that she thinks lee is some sort of masculine piece of ass is beyond worrying. That guy makes my vagina grow a zip and shut itself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As. If. She learnt any Greek words before, during or since this holiday

It’s a totally different alphabet for a kick off and she can’t even spell Tzatziki

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As. If. She learnt any Greek words before, during or since this holiday

It’s a totally different alphabet for a kick off and she can’t even spell Tzatziki

She’s a dumb witch anyway, she probably struggles to string a coherent, cohesive sentence together in English let alone on bloody Greek!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.