Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the children in their different houses cheering each other on and giving it their best..I absolutely love sports day! We really encourage good sportsmanship in our house, I hope rebs kids don’t have her spoiled temper and kick off if they don’t come first and stamp their feet like she does when she doesn’t get her own way or is centre of attention 🥴

Reactions: 12
Oh I want to go to P's sports day. I absolutely adore the sense of achievement on kids faces and the life lessons they get, even if you don't win.

And this is from someone who doesn't have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is totally obsessed with how she looks. Why ? Why is it so important to her ? HAs she really got so little going on in her life that this is the most important thing ? I have 3 kids, a husband and a full time job. Thankfully I don't have time to obsess about how I look ! I'm not sure anyone really cares !!!

Plus I long to go to sports days - have missed so much with COVID and with work etc. I'm never 100% sure if I'm going to make it. What is more important to her than sports day today ???
Catching up on Love Island probably

Reactions: 6
If she REALLY wanted to lose weight she’d get herself a proper trainer-not bloody Rami who’s crap and just a poser- and get a proper plan. I have a personal training session once a week with an amazing trainer and workout in our small garage gym at home twice a week too. I’m trying to eat healthily ( but cheese and chocolate are my nemesis!). Again, if she wasn’t such a twit she could make some interesting content out of this but she is such a know it all witch she won’t. Plus she won’t stick to anything cos she NEVER EVER does.

Reactions: 10
Let’s get this clear - there was no transformation from Rami. She was in the middle of her own created lift gate drama, stressed that the world was crumbling under her feet, lost a phenomenal part of her income (so much so, Pat “chose” to go back to work) and that made her lose a shed load of weight.

Let’s get this clear - there was no transformation from Rami. She was in the middle of her own created lift gate drama, stressed that the world was crumbling under her feet, lost a phenomenal part of her income (so much so, Pat “chose” to go back to work) and that made her lose a shed load of weight.
And her before photo was taken just after she had P in the OLD house months and months prior to her even starting her “transformation”

Anyone would look a bit flumpy round the middle post baby/C-section hunched over the kitchen work top whole thing was BS

Edit: Added photo - I still can’t believe he has this up I remember her being called out on the comments over the before photo 😂

Attachments

• Sick
As a teacher it never fails to upset me when I see the look on children’s faces when they are looking to see if their loved one is coming to watch their sports day or play etc. She’s heartless!

On the flip side, I don’t want to spend my free time at those type of things so I don’t have children! I do go and watch my nephew though and cry with pride every time.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
We were genuinely delighted to be able to watch our sons first sports day and he was so excited when he saw us so even standing in the freezing cold wind I wouldn’t have missed it. Clearly lockdown didn’t make her appreciate these events now they are back. I feel so sorry for working parents who have to miss these things. She doesn’t know how blessed she is.

Reactions: 10
Really pisses me off how she refers to Poppy as the baby. She’s going to school in August ffs you utterly moronic witch!
How can she be tired?! She’s in her 30’s and does nothing except walk her dog?! She doesn’t exercise an hour a day cos we’ve seen her Pelaton stats!!
If I was that tired at her age I’d be at the GP getting it investigated!
She’s just a twit who’s bored!

Reactions: 11
So if it wasn’t her last sports day you wouldn’t be going? You are a vile mother

Reactions: 14
She's an absolute hole :mad: My daughter is in P2 and we finally got to attend their first sports day this year - it was so good to see them all psyched up and excited and putting in their all. The concentration on their wee faces was priceless to see 🥰 Her attitude bleeping stinks!!

Reactions: 16
Really pisses me off how she refers to Poppy as the baby. She’s going to school in August ffs you utterly moronic witch!
How can she be tired?! She’s in her 30’s and does nothing except walk her dog?! She doesn’t exercise an hour a day cos we’ve seen her Pelaton stats!!
If I was that tired at her age I’d be at the GP getting it investigated!
She’s just a twit who’s bored!
She’s been before they told her she was anaemic (probably because of her tit diet) but she refused to take the iron tablets 🙄

She needs go eat a steak, a bag of spinach pop her medication and shut up 🤐

Reactions: 3
She’s been before they told her she was anaemic (probably because of her tit diet) but she refused to take the iron tablets 🙄

She needs go eat a steak, a bag of spinach pop her medication and shut up 🤐
Yep I remember her ‘ anaemia’ now! I am currently pretty anaemic but I’m popping my iron pills even though they bung me up and make me nauseated! Because I want to be in good health.
I also have 2 voluntary jobs, look after my grandkids on a regular basis and go to the gym or workout at home. I don’t complain how tired I am all the time!
She’s just such a twit-one if those people that has to moan so she gets attention but will ignore any actual constructive advice cos if she can’t moan she can’t get attention!! She doesn’t want a solution to her ‘ problems’ she just wants attention!!! Pathetic!

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t got a clue about heathy eating or exercise.

She ate from the salad bar on holiday as she thinks salad is healthy.. which is it just not from an all inclusive buffet as it’s covered in dressings. And rewarded herself with massive chocolate croissants daily after her “runs”

No matter how much she wanks off Tony and the dog you can’t out exercise a bad diet. She’ll never loose anything until she changes her diet.

And there’s also no way she eats as little as she makes out if that’s actually true and she’s still gaining weight then there’s clearly a medical issue.

Personally I think she drinks way more than she lets on and has no clue about the calories in alcohol. All those cocktails in Greece.. pina coladas have over 500kcls in them 😂 bottle of wine has 600+ Prosecco 400-600.. how much is she really knocking back. We all know she’s not as t-total rarely drinks as she makes out. She was knocking back cheeky vimtos the other month which are full of sugar and Christ knows how many calories are in port 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
The only thing that makes me think she doesn’t drink alcohol all the time is I doubt she’d be able to stop herself coming on here every night to call us the Tattle bastards that we are 😂. Of course she maybe drunk texts someone and doesn’t have time for us…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo, she cba to watch her own child do sports for an hour?

…But also thinks her daily walks in the wood, spinning in the window, hanging washing in the murder cupboard, and eating soup to pass for entertaining content? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.