Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet, the fun day out to the garden centre must have taken it out of her 😂

Incoming story.. slow pottery day.. P was up all night.. kids been fighting.. so been separated in there rooms while I eye duck myself on Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s moaning that she can’t lose weight. Have to say she looks constantly puffy and bloated - did anyone say if she’d had her thyroid checked out? Might also be worth checking the old ovaries too

Reactions: 1
Wow, 45 metres….that’s an expensive fence for the meldrums to pay out for!

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone want her to share what she does to lose weight when she’s just said she can’t lose weight?! Wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s moaning that she can’t lose weight. Have to say she looks constantly puffy and bloated - did anyone say if she’d had her thyroid checked out? Might also be worth checking the old ovaries too
She’s just ageing and benchmarking herself against an 18 year olds weight. And giving herself her next temporary hyper fixation. We know from her peleton stats this is bull tit. I can’t even be bothered debating it for her lol…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebecca does not exercise for an hour a day! What a lie! 🤣

Ooh so new fence incoming end of June by the looks like things.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I literally never comment but her latest stories have blown my mind, there is no way her body fat percentage is 19.5% like NO WAY

Reactions: 10
I just want to go on record to say that while I've never once engaged with this woman's content - never watched a video, never followed her, probably never even looked at her Instagram - I've just found myself quoting the phrase "Jump up, darling, you're not in your salopettes!" 😭😂

They really are influencers, just never in the way they want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you’d just been on hols with your chums isn’t this what you’d talk about with them for any tips? I smell ad/pyramid scheme incoming

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.