Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a liar. Balanced diet my ass. Her weird salads and lunches can hardly balance out all those hot chocolates and alcohol she drinks at night plus the take aways
And the only way she exercises for 60 minutes everyday is if she were to count dog walking which I sadly know from experience really does not replace actual workouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s completely and utterly delusional is she seriously believes the rubbish that’s coming out about her diet and exercise…… she thinks she does an hour of exercise every day?! WHEN?!!!!!!!! Casually strolling around with the dog is not exercise, nor is sitting on the peloton for 20minutes taking photos of herself. Eating white bread, drinking tit loads of alcohol and indulging in cakes and treats isn’t a “balanced diet” either.

What’s the matter Edgy, how come you can go speak to Rami for all your diet/exercise advice? Why aren’t you attending the gym and doing PY sessions with Rami eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmm……..?!

Reactions: 20
She must be basing her 1 hour of exercise on what her Apple Watch says, mine can think I’ve done 30 mins of exercise when I’ve gone to tesco for 30 mins.
I input my actual exercise into the watch as I do it.
We’ve seen her peloton stats and she does meditation more than spinning!
Sadly for Rebecca she is mid thirties and had 3 children, it all catches up with you at some point. Losing weight will be harder work than ever before for her too. And I’m here for it.

Reactions: 9
I‘m confused. Where does this equal 60 mins of exercise? Plus 20 mins of spinning (especially with her pace and resistance) or a 3k walk are not exercise for a fit, woman in her early 30s. She‘d be better of running consistently and doing 45 minutes of medium input spinning.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
10k steps is shite for someone with NOTHING to do all day!!
I'll be sitting at my desk for 8hrs today and manage 12k just on life and a couple of dog walks and a 45m spin class later, working hard not free wheeling 🙄

Reactions: 13
God she’s thick isn’t she? ‘Eggs’ for breakfast is usually two poached eggs on top of crappy white bread toast with thick spread. Does she honestly think she’s healthy? I love how she’s getting footstampy - I just CANT LOSE IT!!! Lack of effort is starting to show, she got away with murder in her twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I had all her free time I’d be absolutely ripped, my home would be beautiful and my freezer would be full of home cooked nutritional meals… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She hasn’t got a clue about heathy eating or exercise.

She ate from the salad bar on holiday as she thinks salad is healthy.. which is it just not from an all inclusive buffet as it’s covered in dressings. And rewarded herself with massive chocolate croissants daily after her “runs”

No matter how much she wanks off Tony and the dog you can’t out exercise a bad diet. She’ll never loose anything until she changes her diet.

And there’s also no way she eats as little as she makes out if that’s actually true and she’s still gaining weight then there’s clearly a medical issue.

Personally I think she drinks way more than she lets on and has no clue about the calories in alcohol. All those cocktails in Greece.. pina coladas have over 500kcls in them 😂 bottle of wine has 600+ Prosecco 400-600.. how much is she really knocking back. We all know she’s not as t-total rarely drinks as she makes out. She was knocking back cheeky vimtos the other month which are full of sugar and Christ knows how many calories are in port 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 22
Those weight stories needed trigger warnings.
Her dissing of the body positive camp is going to be another st Andrews lift fiasco. I mean thr inverted commas are just classy

I‘m confused. Where does this equal 60 mins of exercise? Plus 20 mins of spinning (especially with her pace and resistance) or a 3k walk are not exercise for a fit, woman in her early 30s. She‘d be better of running consistently and doing 45 minutes of medium input spinning.
A week of exercise does not equal long term consistency rebecca. Also lifting a weight wouldn’t do you any harm. I could probably squat you and your dog and about 15 years older than you .

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Her dissing of the body positive camp is going to be another st Andrews lift fiasco. I mean thr inverted commas are just classy

A week of exercise does not equal long term consistency rebecca. Also lifting a weight wouldn’t do you any harm. I could probably squat you and your dog and about 15 years older than you .
Dissing body positivity when you’re parenting three girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ. She needs a job - something to focus on rather than obsessing about looking the same at 18 pre kids.

I wonder how much pressure she gets from Lee to remain teeny tiny.

Reactions: 12
She might find that if she got a job she might loose a bit of weight rather than moping around her house all day. 3k walk? duck me thats my school run walk. She can’t loose weight because her diet is stagnant- she eats the same, crappy small portions of un nutritious food day in, day out that her body has got used to it. She needs a rocket up her arse!

Reactions: 16
I’m just wondering if she’s building up to some MLM miracle weight loss marketing scheme?!

Reactions: 16
You can just run 6k consistently after not being a runner. You’ve got to build up strength and endurance, she’s so bloody clueless and always looking for a shortcut to an easy ‘perfect’ life.

I think a proper therapist would be her best route (and a job!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can just run 6k consistently after not being a runner. You’ve got to build up strength and endurance, she’s so bloody clueless and always looking for a shortcut to an easy ‘perfect’ life.

I think a proper therapist would be her best route (and a job!)
Is she actually stupid doing nothing a little spin ride every now and then and then thinking she can just run 6k just like that!! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She could sound a bit more enthusiastic about going to Poppys sports day, probably the only one she has had to attend due to covid

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.