Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing us "the pretties " in the garden , while trying to disguise the sound of the builder's diggers right next to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a person of a similar age, I cannot imagine getting excited about being bought let alone buying one of my mates a climbing rose! 😂

What’s the deal with the 2 child free days?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a person of a similar age, I cannot imagine getting excited about being bought let alone buying one of my mates a climbing rose! 😂

What’s the deal with the 2 child free days?
She’s always child free what’s new 😂

Two of them are in primary school and one is in nursery although come august all 3 will be in primary school

Reactions: 13
Is she pretending to have booked that villa? Does she mean her mother has booked it.

It's a cute little starter villa I suppose. I hope it's got a vestibule, one cannot cope without one.
How is she going to manage on a Florida holiday🤣 no slow pottery days there, full on hard work navigating to and in the parks.

Reactions: 8
Is she pretending to have booked that villa? Does she mean her mother has booked it.

It's a cute little starter villa I suppose. I hope it's got a vestibule, one cannot cope without one.
I thought that. Why is she making out they have booked it all when it is actually her mum and dad

Reactions: 10
I thought that. Why is she making out they have booked it all when it is actually her mum and dad
She's got to keep up the pretence that she's so, so wealthy.

It must be tiring living such a charade of a life. She's so fake

Reactions: 16
Her stories have really annoyed me today…

Bragging about more holidays, then asking people to sign up to pay for content and then finally telling people to just manifest the life they want 🤯

The majority of us don’t manifest our lives beggy we bloody work our butts off for them!!! I’m all for good vibes and thinking positive but honestly the tit she comes out with. She has the life she has because she scrounges off her parents, husband and her followers not because of her pissing gratitude journal

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I love the idea of her writing her wish list, her tongue sticking out as she practices her best handwriting.

Every single list having “please please please let them withdraw planning permission for the new builds” on it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily journaling 😂 as if. When did she start? 9th June 2022?
Dear diary I want to go to Florida, I want long hair, I want another dog, I want to ride my peloton, I want me time

🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Daily journaling 😂 as if. When did she start? 9th June 2022?
Dear diary I want to go to Florida, I want long hair, I want another dog, I want to ride my peloton, I want me time

🥱
Me, me, me, me, me time ;-)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.