Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always the people who are the least busy that talk of being so super busy. If you're unemployed/retired then something like a parents evening, a kids activity, school pick up or a dr appointment become a whole event whereas when you're working and already genuinely busy then these things just have to slot into your day without an announcement šŸ™ƒ.
I'm a stay at home mum and im always super busy because I haven't done jack tit for most the day... but I own it and don't lie. Surely Mrs M would gain more respect if she was just honest?

Reactions: 11
She isnā€™t a bloody stay at home
Mum as none of her kids are at home all day every day. She is unemployed with no intention of ever being employed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The state of that room! How can she let a room get that messy, bloody scruffy mare that she is!

Naaaw poor Rebecca only just being able to ride her bike because she's so so tired from doing f all.

Can you imagine if she got a job?! Even part time she just couldnā€™t cope. She lives on another planet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She apparently got an actual job once. Part time. Didn't say what it was, didn't last long either before she declared working was not for her!

She commented why should she work when she doesn't have to and didn't want to šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I wonder what it wasā€¦helping out at school maybe? I just canā€™t imagine her ever working, not that sheā€™s too good for it, just donā€™t think sheā€™d have the ability or capacity!

Reactions: 5
Imagine putting an emoji over your mates head and posting the photo to insta šŸ„“

And wouldnā€™t you put Tony more to the middle of the room, facing the window? Weird.

• Haha
The spare room that was once her filming room, then ironing room, Tony room and now tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The spare room that was once her filming room, then ironing room, Tony room and now tit tip.
Kind of following the same pathway as her influencer career.... Now a tit tip. šŸ˜‚

What's with her suddenly trying to get her cleavage into her Tony posts?
It's desperate isn't it? Here's my t&ts, the rest of me will follow. šŸ¤­

She's peddling that quick on Tony is like Poppy on her pushbike. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I wonder what it wasā€¦helping out at school maybe? I just canā€™t imagine her ever working, not that sheā€™s too good for it, just donā€™t think sheā€™d have the ability or capacity!
She said it was ā€œmarketingā€ there was a theory she was doing social media for a local hotel but never really had much evidence of it apart from a few crappy Instagram posts on the hotel and her having an affiliation with them. Personally I thought she maybe took a telesales job from home or something thinking it was more than it was as she spoke about probation / trial period

Reactions: 6
She should get a job at the Banchory Library seeing as she loves reading books so muchā€¦ā€¦but then again sheā€™s got form there, so perhaps notā€¦.šŸ¤“šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember that ! I was going to mention it . She never told us anything about that job really !!!!I work part time and Iā€™m busy but right now Iā€™m on the sofa and I really donā€™t want to do anything!!!!!!! Itā€™s ok ! Iā€™ll do it tomorrow!!!
She apparently got an actual job once. Part time. Didn't say what it was, didn't last long either before she declared working was not for her!

She commented why should she work when she doesn't have to and didn't want to šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"flying through todays to do list".......so you should, you do f*ck all. I work full time & i'm a single mum....i also fly through to do lists because i am not a lazy c*nt like you Beggy!

Also a subtle (not so much) reminder they're going to Florida too lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she pretending to have booked that villa? Does she mean her mother has booked it.

It's a cute little starter villa I suppose. I hope it's got a vestibule, one cannot cope without one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.