Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Really pisses me off how she refers to Poppy as the baby. She’s going to school in August ffs you utterly moronic bitch!
How can she be tired?! She’s in her 30’s and does nothing except walk her dog?! She doesn’t exercise an hour a day cos we’ve seen her Pelaton stats!!
If I was that tired at her age I’d be at the GP getting it investigated!
She’s just a twat who’s bored!
She’s been before they told her she was anaemic (probably because of her shit diet) but she refused to take the iron tablets 🙄

She needs go eat a steak, a bag of spinach pop her medication and shut up 🤐

Reactions: 3

Blondie

VIP Member
Coffee making duty!!! She’s posted on insta - her knocking back the “Trip” - CBD infused soft drink - probably thinks it makes her appear “edgy”
Hope that's not an AD! A bit suspicious she's posted herself with it in full view in 2 stories

Yogaqueen25

I wonder if she is going to get a free mattress too . All the influencers are currently getting a free mattress by Emma sleeps!!!!!!!
Obviously Emma sleeps is now off my list next time I will need a new mattress! These companies don’t know the damage they are doing to themselves !
Shame on Aldi!!!!!!!

Ps: I clicked into one of her links once. How can I do to erase anything else???!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Hmm so did she actually go to the sports? Surely she would have just brought P home with her instead of going back for her?!

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Saw on Instagram her shouting at her perfect prince 😂 dose she have a sercert baby sitter who looks after the kids or she that much of a moron anything could happen

I honestly think there’s a greater chance of Lee having his vasectomy reversed and having a 4th child than him letting her get another dog.

I’m the 2years she’s had him I don’t think I’ve EVER seen/heard of Lee walking him unless she’s there with him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of him even playing with the dog tbh
Is this what she’s saying she wants (stamps feet) now?
Classic job dodging behaviour

Curveball

Chatty Member
They’ll go for one day and she’ll moan it was too fast paced for her, P played up etc.. but she’ll love the slow pace of her Florida villa because Betty is exactly right she won’t have anything to do with the kids the entire time they are there.

I hope her apartment has a washing machine she’s had that outfit on pretty much the entire last week 🤢

And Miss I don’t drink… last two grid posts a mojoto and a pina colada 😂 and LOL at the avocado and chickpea salad.. that doesn’t balance out the calories in a cocktail you twat
Will they though ?? At c. £100 each a day ? lol

They have pastel de natas on the cafe counter at the Unit gym everyday😂#justsaying
I just bought one in Lidl !! Jumping on the Insta bandwagon again - nothing original....

Yogaqueen25

Ok. I won’t ask again. That was a very bizarre answer !
But you made your point.
Hiya!!!!

So, so many people ask this! But no one actually gives a shit!

If you've not been following her for yuurs why comment on her thread back 2019? Yuuur welcome!!! 🙄

Love from one of the sad overweight bitch bastards on tattle!

Yuur welcome! 😘

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she would go with her suitcases. Hopefully the charger is in there too and no updates for days.

Blondie

VIP Member
Poor chap, probably just getting to look at the course before hes got to go on the school run

I think it’s a golf top.. probably thought he was getting a round in today before he goes back offshore after 2 weeks nanny service