Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiekatt

I’m not sure when it started but it happened at my daughter’s primary school yesterday too (also Aberdeenshire), and wasn’t a thing when I left primary school. It’s really nice though, I don’t even have a kid in p7 and it made me emotional 😅
They had it at our school too, southern Scotland here. Think it's been going for a good few years now. I also don't have a p7 child and found it emotional haha

It might all be on credit cards
Champagne life on a beer budget as they say 😂

Reactions: 4

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
😂 The gift that keeps on giving. What the fuck is garden centre chic?

The outfit has the elements but the style out is laughable. Honestly what a mess. What goes on in her mind to share that seriously? She's not even tongue in cheek! 😂
Was it fancy dress? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
But Mrs M on her CH documentation seems to claim she is exempt when submitting accounts, they also seem to do the accounts themselves so no outside interference. Im not sure as I have an accoutant that does ours then submits to CH on my behalf so unsure the process.
They do have an accountant, James Milne at the business centre in Banchory. It’s on CH. the
Accounts don’t get audited Which is standard for small businesses.

sosticky

Chatty Member
I don't think she was saying they chose to go without bags, but it wasn't clear in how she worded it. I think she meant they were delayed because they didn't choose to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
Is he still fog bound? Did he get home safety or is the manic behaviour because she has done to him what was done to the previous owner of the house…let’s face it it’s been a few days since we saw any washing being done in the infamous room 🤔
And any loved up pictures

Moop136

Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Genuinely curious how they afford this lifestyle? Anyone know how much Lee would be on?
I know roughly how much he is on and no way he can afford the lifestyle they have. But a quick glance at companies house shows shes still bringjng a good salary. He wouldn't be able to put his earnings through her business. The numbers don't tally up.

Welshgal

VIP Member
I hear you, I absolutely love the new spar (yes Spar!!) in Morgan Mall Puerto Rico!!!! A spar with a wine room and cheese room ( all temp controlled) don’t get that in UK!!
I love that mall and the spar is insane (the whole mall is honestly).
So glad they didn’t rate the canary islands - hate for her to prance around there again without a clue how amazing they are once you venture outside the touristy areas.