Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hateinstahuns

So, do we think she wanks the dog off when Lee is offshore and the kids are in bed? I love my pets, but fucking hell….!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Blondie

VIP Member
She doesn't want to listen to whatever she is and the kids.
Where are they while shes in her spare room?
She's nade her choice 😔

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Typical meldrum crap here somewhere.
So from googling it yesterday… trip drinks don’t give you a hangover. They can also be drunk alongside alcohol in moderation.

So what is it Rebecca? You drink too much and not follow the rules or you a lying bitch that is just wanting more time away from your kids?

Clearly not an advert for trip drinks.

I did wonder if the trip drinks were a two fingers up to laithwaites? Has she had her ads pulled? (Like borders biscuits episode and showing a different brand)

Seems odd not to be showing her enjoying wine…

jxhx

VIP Member
I think I would have risked not getting my bags rather than being stuck in an airport with three young children. I know my children would rather spend the first few hours shopping for some clothes instead of sitting in a terminal for god knows how long.

Toots830

seriously someone who can’t even spell Tzatziki learnt basic Greek before her holiday where she never left the resort or organised activities?
mall that engagement built up to this.. you can see the stress all over her face. Give it up you’re a con women and we all know it. Have some self respect
Definitely … I smell sh*t… how does she get away with this? So fake!!!

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
They do have an accountant, James Milne at the business centre in Banchory. It’s on CH. the
Accounts don’t get audited Which is standard for small businesses.
Im obviously missing that information, just checked again and don't see any mention of an accountant for the 2021/2022 period. Yes, Mrs M has a registered PO Box registered at the Business Centre.

Tbh I am not that invested in looking at every small bit of detail for Mrs M but I do know for smaller private equity companies you don't need an accountant and you dont need to be audited so the accounts no matter what they show wouldn't make a blind bit of difference unless she was in the position of getting audited.

Reactions: 2

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
She hasn't got a job. Instagram is just a hobby according to her, how is she on companies house still and bringing in any money at all? Off to check 😤
I had a look at MrsM online, just because I was checking my own accounts were loaded on to CH.

I'm just not sure who she relates to. Its not the SAHM from Deeside, many are tightening belts just now and most definitely not getting 2-3 holidays within weeks of each other. Her family don't have money like PinkHouse* whatever her name is. Now that's a SAHM with some serious cashola, but the difference is - she doesn't pretend nor gloat. That's the difference between someone like Emily who has that lifestyle and someone like Rebecca trying to have that lifestyle. You can't buy class unfortunately.

BSBuster

Chatty Member
God she’s never happy 😬
Obviously she'd prefer the balls smashing through glass and into the room what a whining awld biddy she is.

I would gladly take a shot. It would shut the stupid little fool up from bloody whining for a while and maybe the tongue behind teeth grimace would cease also.

She is just a whiney little bitch. 🙄 Seriously got on my proverbials already this holiday with the moaning. She's clueless, absolutely bloody clueless of anything outside her own bubble, the bubble that doesn't even include her family, biuts her and sometimes the mutt. She's awful, I cringe out of embarrassment for her lack of awareness.

That restricted view apartment will have been clear on the booking. It was likely a reduced rate. 🤷
Just saw this comment after I said almost the same thing!
Great minds thinking alike. .