Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They do have an accountant, James Milne at the business centre in Banchory. It’s on CH. the
Accounts don’t get audited Which is standard for small businesses.
You don’t need an accountant to buy stuff from new look, pose in it, return it to your personal account then sit on your arse and watch the affiliate clicks also go to your personal bank account . Anything that’s going through CH will be purely for tax reasons and possibly nothing even to do with her “online presence” rather harbouring retirement cash for daddy

Reactions: 4

Scotblock

VIP Member
They have pastel de natas on the cafe counter at the Unit gym everyday😂#justsaying
Jesus! You know perfectly well that Rami would make her wear the vest of shame if that had passed her lips 😂 Amino slushies were more her thing cause they were free 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Saw she posted about doing washing yesterday - I done 3 loads of washing and yesterday whilst working - ironing is a different story (there’s only a few things that are in the basket but the washing I folded and put away yesterday my cat very nicely knocked it all out of the wardrobe earlier so I’m having to re do that after work 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Hi ya ladies!
Please can someone enlighten me . What were the racist comments ? Was it a long time ago? Can I read it anywhere? I’ve only been following her for a short time. Was it similar story to Mother of daughters… no more freebies holidays for that family either !
4 holidays this year after everything that is going in the world and the crazy prices going up and up , is not something to be ungrateful about!!!!!! She should consider herself very very lucky.
No one should feel bad about reading her stories! They are all a fantasy in her head

And is she still charging people to see her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel like we need a wiki for this one 😂

Hairyetta

VIP Member
No way has she read 18 books this year. I'm sure she posts around 2-3 different ones a week. She's so bad at everything that even she has lost count

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Re. her story about the bawling at end of P7… I haven’t got kids but have seen this piping stuff all over my social media. It didn’t happen when I was at school (admittedly 700 years ago!) - is it a new thing?! I thought it was just one school initially but then keep seeing more and more.
I have only just started the school life but yesterday all the kids just came out ……… and left to go home 🤣 think the P7’s got ice creams one day this week but apart from that no prom or graduations. Just regular life, we are Aberdeen City. I know each school has its own ways but seems a little over the top. All that build up in p7 would have made me more nervous of the next stage. Why did she bother even filming her feet. We all know what it sounds like and it wasn’t her children.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Going to a private school doesn’t necessarily mean a better future or better education.

I agree though- she could invest in a lot of things that would benefit the girls - she is so so so selfish and self obsessed it’s unbelievable
No, but with high class numbers in Banchory it could have been a worth while investment other than funding the selfish lifestyle they have just now.

Reactions: 3

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
How does she afford it?

By continuing to whore herself online, by selling her daughters privacy, by taking advantantage of anyone and anything she can to satisfy the insane greed they have, constantly seeking happiness and fulfilment that she'll never find.

By flogging any old tat without morals, constantly lying to vulnerable people to part with their money for what? So she can get sun on her bones.

By having little or low morals, she would do anything for a fiver. She's the Inchmarlo equivalent to a Dubai portapotti.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we see adverts including the girls over the summer holidays

Reactions: 3