Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oneofthefifteen

At least we might see her in her Primark stuff this holiday, because none of the stuff she bought and gave us links to made it to Greece 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GoLando

VIP Member
Why does Bertie’s mate look so much like Sarah “narrow footbed” Raven?

Those are the jankiest nails I have seen. I hope she hasn’t paid for them 😆

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣
I've never heard even the name Meldrum or Cannon come up in normal everyday conversation except for a married couple I know - they are friends of Lee's also. Think we all agreed that night the wifs is a twat and Lee a muppet. Even at Petrofac when Lee worked there (same time as me) I never came across him. So all in all dont register on the scale of things. Its sad really that they have sold their soul and for what? 5min of fame about the KKK? I wonder if it was worth it!

I actually knew the family that previously lived there. My father was friends with Mike.

• Haha

Loopylips

The last thing I’d want to do is grow a monstrosity like that… sort the condition out first 😫

Catwoman

VIP Member
Think it was the Fairmont Hotel at St Andrews. 😊

The lifts have never been the same since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Theboredone

Is she that desperate for money (or easy, not have to work money) that she has to link everything, even stuff that was gifted years ago??!! 🤔

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I'm currently lying in my bed eating super noodles for my tea having just spent allll my money on a 5 night break with my 2 to Spain. We've not been away for 4 years and I'm just so excited! Reviews of the hotel were average + but I'm not a snob. I just want to leave the country, have someone else cook my food, have a drinks, have a laugh with my 2 in the pool and maybe get a bit of sun on my face. So fuck off you gobshite. Portugals fab. Go and actually see it and wear dresses that actually fit you. You've allll the time in the world to work out. I've ordered 2 bikinis to fit my current shape. Are they size I'd like them to be? Nope. But do I actually give a shit? Nope.
Have a great holiday ☺

• Heart

Starmondx

Has anyone contacted Laithwaites/had a response? I have emailed them but no answer as yet! Gutted as I order from them monthly - won't be anymore.

Unlike Mrs M - I actually like my wine :rolleyes:

Kittymum

She’s not watching the boats being cleaned - she’s watching that tanned man and fantasising…..

• Haha