Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yogaqueen25

Even when I’m all inclusive I visit the local supermarkets ! I just love them!
That will be a video I would like to see but I’m pretty sure they will be buying the basics only
I hate food shopping…but show me a supermercado and I am there! They’re always so much better than here I think, so cool and fresh, lots of ingredients and more flavours of Mentoes and Milka than you could imagine

Reactions: 5

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Imagine if she packed all her books in her suitcase?!!! What would she do all day? Would she actually interact with her children?!
Oh hang on …. She will still have her audiobooks on her phone and her massive fuck off headphones in her hand luggage ( so she can ignore the kids on the flight!).

Idntknow

Sorry totally random thought popped into my head, so influencers if they show something they bought in a video they can claim it as a business expense, maybe just the tax but still money back, then they can just return the stuff and get a refund? Then they make money by affiliate links?? So essentially they are being paid to shop all the time?

Just to keep in topic and the MLMdrums shes a twat, an entitled spoilt twat

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I suspect she's seen that Portugal is popular with the Insta set at the moment - especially Comporta. However, because Beggy can't do anything without trying to do it on the cheap and/or fucking it up, she's managed to get stuck on a golf resort.
Yep, this. She’s still seething that the freebies have gone.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Biscuits for Father’s Day Beggyhas given him the best gift of him being at work not having to snap photos of her looking like she holding in a fart or having the kids dumped on him as soon as he get home because she needs to take there third wheel of a dog for a walk #myprince

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Has anyone contacted Laithwaites/had a response? I have emailed them but no answer as yet! Gutted as I order from them monthly - won't be anymore.

Unlike Mrs M - I actually like my wine :rolleyes:
You probably won't hear from them. Thier morals are on the same par as Beggy, they won't be bothered. Half a dozen bottles of plonk that cost them a couple of quid each and £100 for a badly made ad will be a drop in the ocean for them.

Moop136

We always go self catering. Just saying. Still weirdly nice to cook while away ( I am lucky my other half loves to cook!). So the fact that she has been so negative has got my back up. Never normally have so much to say, but I honestly feel that if I ever met this woman, I don't think we would get on 🤣