Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
She hasn't got a job. Instagram is just a hobby according to her, how is she on companies house still and bringing in any money at all? Off to check 😤

Reactions: 6

Catwoman

VIP Member
They should have brought it up to date and changed the naff name. Loads of classes at The Unit.

Reactions: 5

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's a lying bitch, for all the reasons above. Misleading advertising Begs.

She's as thick as shit with her stories, knackered in one then in the ad 'she has so much energy'.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I know, the ice cream! 🍦🤣
Sourdough, lathered with butter or spread, either way yuk. How is she cooking the mushrooms? Looks like puke on a plate. Not a clue. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

hateinstahuns

I wonder what it was…helping out at school maybe? I just can’t imagine her ever working, not that she’s too good for it, just don’t think she’d have the ability or capacity!

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
I am getting concerned about the main man ......
Is he still fog bound? Did he get home safety or is the manic behaviour because she has done to him what was done to the previous owner of the house…let’s face it it’s been a few days since we saw any washing being done in the infamous room 🤔

• Haha

Curveball

Chatty Member
They're not even in a villa with a pool - looks like a flat with a balcony. What are they doing all day ?!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Losing her identity? 🤣

Nope, from where I'm standing she's still a failed influencer, bitter to the core, broke and an ignorant self entitled lazy little madam.
I was about to post the exact same thing!!!! Don’t worry Beggy you haven’t lost your identity still the same EXACTLY sadly!