Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder what it was…helping out at school maybe? I just can’t imagine her ever working, not that she’s too good for it, just don’t think she’d have the ability or capacity!
She said it was “marketing” there was a theory she was doing social media for a local hotel but never really had much evidence of it apart from a few crappy Instagram posts on the hotel and her having an affiliation with them. Personally I thought she maybe took a telesales job from home or something thinking it was more than it was as she spoke about probation / trial period

Reactions: 6

NatLeaf

The ego has landed 🙄

Announce to 100k followers.... 'I'm growing my hair'... oh my Lord. 😂

What happened to 'the best thing I ever did' scabby hair extentions?

A sunny day, lunch out and time to themselves and where are they? On tattle. Oh do fuck off. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣omg I’d forgotten those hideous hair extensions that were definitely not colour matched properly! You’ve just given me a chuckle!!

Whyterose27

A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry totally random thought popped into my head, so influencers if they show something they bought in a video they can claim it as a business expense, maybe just the tax but still money back, then they can just return the stuff and get a refund? Then they make money by affiliate links?? So essentially they are being paid to shop all the time?

Just to keep in topic and the MLMdrums shes a twat, an entitled spoilt twat
Not really. They couldn’t do that on any kind of scale. The incoming and outgoing money for goods would have to go in & out of business bank accounts. If large volumes of money were coming in by way of refunds it would have to be documented and explained and that would put the stop on the original cost going on as a business expense. Accountants Will do what they can but most won’t help you launder money like that!!!!

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
What the hell is that manic speaking story? 😂
Just casually having a chat with herself, filmed it and uploaded it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty standard now Lee’s away.. but this must be a new record normally we get a day or two after he’s gone before she starts.. couldn’t even last till lunch 😂

I have learnt it and it’s bloody difficult and you have to have a lot of patience….something can’t see Becky managing!

But even if you can say a few words….please, thank you, half a litre of wine 😂 etc, the Greek people really love you for trying….and most of them speak English anyway.
Yep!!! I've live in cyprus for 3 years, and Greek is bloody hard! I'm still trying to get my head around the alphabet. Perhaps I should try babble or whatever shite she was peddling to make her fluent in 3 days

• Haha

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
2lbs weight loss in ……..a month!! 😳 I hate to burst her (fat) bubble but that could be due to hormonal effects, dehydration or simply having a big sh*t…..
When she lost 1lb in a week, she was congratulating herself and listing all the 5ks, Peleton rides and steps she'd done... Now the other 1lb a bad week with lots of alcohol and food.
She can't lie straight in bed, can she?!

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
And going for a walk with a chum at school pick up time, why is she not picking her girls up from school. Surely she doesn't need to use an after school club?