Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question. How can you solo parent for some of your time, but still manage 18 books in 6 months? Honestly!!
Also, I walked to school and back, and just done a workout. I am a hot, lobster faced mess. Endorphins-yes, feeling the need to post pictures and boast-nope!! There is having confidence, and there is just thinking you are an actual gift to the chuffin world. And to think, I wrote my manifesting list, doesn't bloody work ;)

Reactions: 16
Posting a photo of yourself and saying “look at my natural glow”!!!!!! She has killed me this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The glow is simply because she’s stood right in front of the bloody sun. Anyones face would glow with a sunbeam bouncing off their forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Giving the hard sell on those “hair growth” vitamins because they are totally worth it?

It’s been a week and a half.
How much has her hair grown in that time so she can say that with such certainty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry I must be missing something because she looks grey haired and in her 50’s!! Not healthy and glowing!
Seriously her hair looks GREY!!! I’m sure of course it’s like bloody Rapunzel’s hair and will be down to her flat arse in no time! Is she trying to keep up her with her daughters’ long unkempt hair. Those poor girls desperately need a haircut.

Reactions: 15
A homeless, spotty junkie would have a "glow" if they stood infront of the sun you f*cking walloper 😂😂

She's on fine form, keep it coming Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry I must be missing something because she looks grey haired and in her 50’s!! Not healthy and glowing!
Seriously her hair looks GREY!!! I’m sure of course it’s like bloody Rapunzel’s hair and will be down to her flat arse in no time! Is she trying to keep up her with her daughters’ long unkempt hair. Those poor girls desperately need a haircut.
I thought the same… at first glance I honestly thought she’d used that app that shows you older that was doing the rounds a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Giving the hard sell on those “hair growth” vitamins because they are totally worth it?

It’s been a week and a half.
How much has her hair grown in that time so she can say that with such certainty 😂
Extensions will be back after Portugal.. or maybe before if we’re lucky then we can watch her moan about having to look after them in the heat and the pool 😂

God took my 2 years to grow mine out from her length to the length it is now complete with keeping it bleached blonde.. god if only I’d popped some vitamins it would have grown in a week 🙄

I’m still convinced she doesn’t have a hairdresser and does it herself

It must be all that white bread, wine and slimy mushrooms! I’m just back from a run and I’m a hot, sweaty, glowing, feel good mess! 🥵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is hair growth a journey?! It just happens… Maybe that’s because we’re all busy though. Not just sitting around waiting for our hair to grow

Reactions: 25
She honestly looks like she’s in her late 40’s/early 50’s in that photo…does she honestly think she looks good?! Such a dumb smug witch!

Reactions: 6
I've been keeping up with the mrs meldrum threads for a long time now, I used to be a follower of hers years ago before I came to the realisation that she is so self involved it's untrue! That story she posted earlier about her natural glow, holy tit could she love herself anymore. Most mums would have a natural glow if they got half as much me time as you do, you absolute pap

Reactions: 12
Hehe I saw her doing the school drop off this morning and she was flustered. Now she’s all zen because she can be by herself. So weird. (Oh yes, obviously she was so TINY in real life 🙄🤣)
Hang on a second! Lee didn’t take the kids to school? I hope he’s ok, do you think we should ask the Police to do a welfare check??

Did she think the sun only shines in Inchmarlo?!
White bra under a black dress 🤬

Here’s you walking down Union Street and seeing a grown woman taking selfies of herself with her bags of shopping like a pre-teen with birthday money.

There’s no way she’s one and done, I bet she’s takes loads of photos and picks the best one to edit post

• Haha
Those clothes are feking rank. They are like something she would dress the inconvenience's in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.