Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Poppy remembers this holiday or mommy dearest will be most upset after spending so so much money hopefully kids will have had some fun with the other kids and dad whilst she was having her me me me time

Reactions: 7
Linds will do the inflight drinks. Cocktail anyone? Think of the boomerangs they can do.
Haha oh yes. “Linds” the rent-a-mate she’s roped in for the holiday who’s never been heard of before. Good close personal best mate LINDSSSSS.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their private bus can drive more slowly now the flight has been delayed otherwise even longer hanging about the airport. Nightmare given the number of kids she mentioned going 🙁

Reactions: 9
The journey is 20 mins from their hotel
Don’t know why they’ve arranged a private transfer 4 hours before their night flight
Twats!
It’s a small airport and it’s gonna be rammed all the summer now
I’m here for all the moaning! Lol 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a queue Beggy. Normal. She's fucked that nose again with sun burn. Incredibly stupid girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry, someone will come and tell us all about it….
Im on their flight actually, and she is so tiny and definitely an extra small.
Their children are so so well behaved! Everyone clapped for her on the plane because she’s an amazing mum and she handed round signed copies of “Mummy and Me”
Didn’t think much of her husband though, he’s a total dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.