Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible to be on holiday with soo0oooo many friends but read 3 books šŸ§ surely when away with that many people you have less chance than ever to read. Not as if she has been reading them in bed given she is "running" to the croissant shop every day.
I thought this too. How many books is she getting through? šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
I think even the most un maternal mother would at least spend breakfast with the family. I've never seen anything like it. She's got something wrong with her.

And more fool Lee for letting her get away with it.

Why is she packing up the day before they go home? I would be just flinging everything in last minute and enjoying my time away. So so odd....

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Every time I have a little speck of pity for Lee, I remember all the twit moves heā€™s made - girls with make up on batting eyelids in his stories, sliding into peoples DMs, enabling Beggy to dox people etc. and remember he is just as bad as her, so those kids have got absolutely no hope of growing into secure, happy and kind people.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think even the most un maternal mother would at least spend breakfast with the family. I've never seen anything like it. She's got something wrong with her.

And more fool Lee for letting her get away with it.

Why is she packing up the day before they go home? I would be just flinging everything in last minute and enjoying my time away. So so odd....
I'm assuming her own Mother did the same when they were growing up - hence R thinking it is acceptable and normal behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s so bloody predictable - a baby in a buggy, a few adult legs, cocktails all round look at me and all my mates told you we were with ā€œchumsā€ šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They could at least try and make it look like theyā€™re not reading here.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s so bloody predictable - a baby in a buggy, a few adult legs, cocktails all round look at me and all my mates told you we were with ā€œchumsā€ šŸ¤®
Itā€™s so obvious itā€™s all for Tattle - sad enough sheā€™s spending her whole holiday reading her own tattle page, but then posting ā€˜contentā€™ to try and prove tattle wrong, is even sadder!!

I find it strange how sheā€™s managed to get through so many books, constantly on tattle and constantly posting on Instagram - is she not spending any time with her family, kids or the people she went with?! Get off your phone, be present and actually enjoy your holiday!!

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ll get started with the Q & Aā€¦..

What else is in the area of the hotel, culturally - not including go karting, mini golf that I could be doing at home?

Can you recommend a traditional Greek pastryā€¦.not croissants coz Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re French or Turkish?

How come you managed to get through all them books with 3 little ones in tow? Donā€™t you wanna share memories with them?

Can you share your morning running route, what pace did you manage?

Tell me the sun cream you used on your moon face? I want to avoid it coz your nose is burnt.

Did you learn any Greek words ā€¦. and for the record ā€œtatzikiā€ isnā€™t a real word let alone a Greek one?

What did your little girl say to you when you blanked her during your weird ā€œcasualā€ video set up?

What was your favourite cocktail when you pretended to be with your chums ā€œLindsā€ and ā€œLee-Anneā€?

Not a question, I just want to say your prawn purse is bleeping awful

Ī¦Ī¹Ī»Ī¬ĪŗĪ¹Ī± šŸ’‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The bleeping lobster toiletry/ make up bag?? Why is she taking that to dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
No one is talking, what a weird little video clip of those legs rigidly sat there and all in silence..did she tell them all to shut up while she filmed the drinks being served?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.