Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2415 calories burned over 22 “workouts” is 109 calories.. hardly sweating it out so no wonder she’s confused she isn’t a teeny tiny size 8 anymore.

To defend her - for the only time ever!!!
peloton calories are not actually an indication, it’s a very rough estimate! My watch can say 300+ when bike says 100 for example!
My profile for 30day, 22hr+ of activity says 3400 but adding up Apple Watch would be way more!

Ps rebecca that’s what it looks like to invest in something and get your moneys worth 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I was agreeing that the calorie burn was rubbish
She is what I would refer to as petite, small height and slim 🤷🏼‍♀️ She looks bigger on Instagram.
Would you say you have a narrow footbed?

She USED to be a size 8. She’s now still wearing that size but is clearly a 10/12. Nothing wrong with that other than wearing ill fitting clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She USED to be a size 8. She’s now still wearing that size but is clearly a 10/12. Nothing wrong with that other than wearing ill fitting clothes.
I'd say more a 14

Reactions: 2

Are people on this thread not allowed to have a difference of opinion without being accused of being a Meldrum?

Reactions: 15
She looks likes she's grimacing in that picture with Poppy, awful picture to post.

And more new dresses...........🥱 she probably wears about 10% of the stuff she posts about. She must keep her local post office/hermes in business with all the returns she will do

Reactions: 4
How can she be a size 8 when she has 8 chins? I just don’t get it!!
Also see she’s on the coke tonight I hope her sensitivity to caffeine doesn’t do her any harm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she be a size 8 when she has 8 chins? I just don’t get it!!
Also see she’s on the coke tonight I hope her sensitivity to caffeine doesn’t do her any harm!!
She’s not a size 8. She used to be. She’s probably a good size 10 now, maybe approaching a 12 on top. She carries her weight on her arms/tummy/back and on her hips. And on her face/chin!!!!!!! She’s probably a size 18 in balaclavas! 😂😂😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say more a 14
Are you actually joking? I live in the same town as her and see her most weeks. She is definitely not a size 14 or anywhere close 😂 I’d hate to think what size you would think I was if you saw me (I actually AM a size 16!!)
Anyway it’s not really relevant to the discussion about her as a person…it’s worrying that people actually think she would be classed as any where near overweight/chubby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m glad she’s happy with her holiday wardrobe now. Her daughter STILL doesn’t have a new bike however…

Reactions: 24
Are you actually joking? I live in the same town as her and see her most weeks. She is definitely not a size 14 or anywhere close 😂 I’d hate to think what size you would think I was if you saw me (I actually AM a size 16!!)
Anyway it’s not really relevant to the discussion about her as a person…it’s worrying that people actually think she would be classed as any where near overweight/chubby
14 isn't over weight though now, is it?

A 14 is an average of a 34" waist.

Reactions: 5
She is no way a size 8. My daughter is a size 8 and Meldrum is much much bigger than her. No shame in being bigger. Actually wearing the right size clothes is considerably more flattering. She needs to get herself a 10 or 12 and she will look and feel so much better. Obsessively pretending she’s a size 8 further perpetuates her disordered ideas about health and food. All I can think is those poor girls growing up with that mother.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.