Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, whats wrong with putting a dog to kennels?
There’s kennels and there’s kennels. Personally I would never use a ’kennel’ as the Dogs appear to be locked quite a lot of tie and our boy is very much an on the sofa and lots of fuss. We do however use what round here is labelled as a dog hotel or a home board so for once i am in agreevent. The whole Bertie is awful thing is the only time I am in the Meldrum corner as we have a similar looking lad !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
75 quid for that dress… how much is a kids bike?!
Is this her “buying more expensive” to try to look better ? Christ on a bike it’s not about coat rebecca it’s about knowing your shape: age: colours : style.
She just buys what’s frilly and floral or from Boden or joules .. irrespective of cut or colour. For a grown woman she has no idea

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know where the wee travel jewellery case is from, I don’t click any links 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where the wee travel jewellery case is from, I don’t click any links 😂😂
i got one just like that a few years ago on eBay, then last year got similar for my daughter, also ebay. Loads of sellers have them. They are actually v good!

Reactions: 4
It's the 'Latit' travel jewellery organiser on Amazon. It's £12.31. comes in different colours
How appropriate that Beggy would have a jewellery box called ‘ LaTit’ when she is a massive tit herself!!🤣🤣🤣
Are we supposed to be impressed by her jewellery?? It’s nothing special like her!
Wonder if she’s regretting that Tattoo yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure who she’s trying to convince - if it’s herself! But she did not miss 2 days, she did days 1-3 then today and that’s it!
The other dots were for pushing play on meditation And on Sunday she travelled a whole 0.23m before stopping the ride under 5 mins in! But the blue dot still shows!
Just don’t post your whole ‘20 in a row’ when you know you won’t stick to it! Silly girl

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Same with the whole "trying not to geet sweaty due to tattoo" comment when she was trying to show everyone photos of a wildswim she appeared to do the other day. Clearly they were old photos but trying to appear new. Was she that desperate to post something

Reactions: 11
When does she go away, this seems like the loooooongest packing for a holiday ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she play catch up on that challenge?? Either you do 20 days in a row or…you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
She hasn’t and now at best she’s going to have 3 days in a row, 2 days off, couple of cheat days doing meditation and maybe a couple of days doing double.
It makes zero sense.
You have failed the challenge Rebecca, face it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
2415 calories burned over 22 “workouts” is 109 calories.. hardly sweating it out so no wonder she’s confused she isn’t a teeny tiny size 8 anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she play catch up on that challenge?? Either you do 20 days in a row or…you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
She hasn’t and now at best she’s going to have 3 days in a row, 2 days off, couple of cheat days doing meditation and maybe a couple of days doing double.
It makes zero sense.
You have failed the challenge Rebecca, face it.
I really thought she’d do it this time.

Said nobody ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2415 calories burned over 22 “workouts” is 109 calories.. hardly sweating it out so no wonder she’s confused she isn’t a teeny tiny size 8 anymore.
I agree, but she really is very petite irl, definitely no bigger than an 8. I see her about all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.