Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proves she'd punt anything.

This ad for another purifying gadget typifies all that is disgusting about the grubby, greedy influencer world and the morals of Meldrum. Cross their palms with silver and they'd do and say anything.

So glad to read today about MPs putting pressure on the Government to regulate these lying charlatans.

Lets be honest, they'd make a more honest living in The windows of Amsterdam. 🙄

Reactions: 16
She must have SO many ‘holiday’ clothes. I can’t be the only one who has ’holiday’ clothes and reuses them every year? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yep. Especially given the Aberdeen climate. I have a box of holiday clothes (sun dresses etc) that I would never wear here so get worn for a week a year (but even that recently 🦠). Yes, I’ll have a look through and see if anything is stained / no longer fitting or completely hideous and will buy say a new dress but not a new wardrobe each holiday. I’m always amazed when people do.

Reactions: 14
Asos has stopped affiliate links completely so you’ll notice she won’t be talking about anything from there anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep. Especially given the Aberdeen climate. I have a box of holiday clothes (sun dresses etc) that I would never wear here so get worn for a week a year (but even that recently 🦠). Yes, I’ll have a look through and see if anything is stained / no longer fitting or completely hideous and will buy say a new dress but not a new wardrobe each holiday. I’m always amazed when people do.
I'm the same, may treat myself to new swimwear if I fancy a change but I dig out the sunny holiday case. Let's face it living in Scotland the clothes are hardly worn out after a couple of weeks away!
Strange fact though... Don't know why but I always like new knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone should ask her about the purifier! Surely she knows she advertised one!! I don’t think she’ll take kindly to me asking, I messaged her a perfectly nice and helpful email about the peloton and she got quite arsey. I thought was helpful from someone who’s done spin for years but she clearly did not!

Reactions: 6
Great, natural ad. Doesn’t sound at all like it’s read from a script 🥴

on another note, it clears the air of pollen… but the million dollar question is; does it clear the air of construction dust?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she get a Sage coffee machine for free or is it Hera? Does anyone knows?
I’m about to get one but I have notice a few influencers have had gifted ones , and I’m not prepared to spend all that money if they are literally given them for free.
I think the world of influencers do more harm than good. I’ve stopped getting some specific labels because all they do is gift away and I have to pay full price!
if she has a sage coffee maker ! I’m out!

Reactions: 9

Philips for the last purifier and never seen again. But of course she must advertise another one!!! Meanwhile I have just finished a long ass day at work and she is yet again sat on her ass while companies continue to use her!
Bet she sold it. Why if her family suffer so badly? Why didn't she keep it?
Just greedy wanting to be gifted the latest stuff

Did Meldrum come back to Instagram with a blue tick or has she been given one recently?
So much for it being a hobby 🙄

Philips for the last purifier and never seen again. But of course she must advertise another one!!! Meanwhile I have just finished a long ass day at work and she is yet again sat on her ass while companies continue to use her!
Yes but she is not remotely fulfilled and has the most boring life ever…

There is nought I covet about you Beggy. Nought.
I didn't understand this caption at all! Do you think she knows what the word coveted means? Perhaps she meant conceited 💁‍♀️

conceited
[kənˈsiːtɪd]

ADJECTIVE
  1. excessively proud of oneself; vain.
    "Fred's so conceited he'd never believe anyone would refuse him"
    synonyms:
    vain · narcissistic · pleased with oneself · self-loving · in love with oneself · self-admiring · self-regarding · self-centred · egotistic · egotistical · egoistic · egocentric · egomaniac · proud · arrogant · boastful · cocky · cocksure · full of oneself ·
    [more]

• Haha
Neither air purifier cured Lee’s hay fever he went to ROC in Westhill and had kenalog injections he storied the whole thing back when he was allowed on the gram 😂

Stop speaking out your arse Rebecca

Edit: I remember this vividly as it influenced me to have it done as I have awful hay fever

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And she was so concerned about ‘Fifi’s’ 🙄 hayfever she didn’t bother taking any meds on one of her #kindlygifted Neilson holidays

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she brag about Lee having the hayfever jab and it cured his hayfever? How long til this is on Facebook marketplace

Reactions: 11
Proves she'd punt anything.

This ad for another purifying gadget typifies all that is disgusting about the grubby, greedy influencer world and the morals of Meldrum. Cross their palms with silver and they'd do and say anything.

So glad to read today about MPs putting pressure on the Government to regulate these lying charlatans.

Lets be honest, they'd make a more honest living in The windows of Amsterdam. 🙄
That Braun ad screams ungenuine, just trying to scrape together a few pennies. She even had that manky fleece on 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.