Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is howling. The greasy slicked down hair is doing her no favours. Her over inflated huge moon face is grim and what is with the bulging sunburnt lard under her chins?

bleeping state of her.

She’s probably going to Miller and Carter
My bet is Silver Darling

Reactions: 8
Given her track record with birthdays and hotels, I’m guessing it’s not the Marcliffe or Chester 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she took a coat as its foggy and cold in Aberdeen not a sunny birthday night. Interested to see where it is that she has wanted to go to for years! Can’t think of anything that upmarket that they couldn’t have just gone to being they are such rich influencer types 😝 unless she is off for sushi with her pal Sarah 🤣🤣

Wonder if shes away out for sushi with Sarah Mama Life
I just had the same thought, that would be delightful awkward to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If its silver darlings, she won't be sharing a salmon fillet between 5. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.