Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s the insta life we now live in 🙄 but surely most of us have moments where we dick about with our kids, dancing etc etc but we don’t broadcast it to thousands on the internet!!!
Can’t say I’ve ever jumped up on my windowsill and dry humped the curtains myself….! She’s just so completely fake. It’s all an act. She knew fine that the kids had her phone and were recording her. It wasn’t a funny, genuine, off the cuff moment of having fun with her kids FOR her kids; it was her, on a manic high, gobbling up attention and wanting footage to upload to her Instagram. It’s all just so bleeping desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also think she could have BPD. She exhibits a lot of the traits of someone with BPD.

Reactions: 2
She looks dreadful, but yet still so smug 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if she feels sad on her birthday now that it was the day it all went wrong?

Reactions: 9
How stupid to encourage your young children to climb on windowsills, especially when it’s clear that her blind is old style and without the safety release on the cord which is required by law now😢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mrs Meldrum #125 now she has turned 33, her instagram still like QVC, 3 years ago tit hit the fan, salesman life was never part of her grand plan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My youngest daughter turns 36 next month and beggy looks so much older, but acts like one of my teenage grandbairns though they don't beg and only lie if you ask questions that you shouldn't haha honestly the dancing is just not normal I do my grandma dancing which is pretty much guaranteed to have my grandbairns in hysterics or rolling their eyes you will have to take my word for this because you will never see it ....
Nor do I climb on my furniture like a deranged monkey beggy you are beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Do we think Lee has gone back offshore? Those pennies don't earn themselves!

Reactions: 2
Where’s the 4th place setting? Or has Poppy been turfed somewhere else for the afternoon?
Nae doot the feral one has been palmed off. She’s such an uncaring cowbag. It’s well known she only had Poppy to make money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.