Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s FINE about the development everyone ABSOLUTELY FINE!!!
It’s all FINE!!!!

Hahaha ( to quote Chandler Bing…) could she BE any more jealous of the new houses! That are going to be 850K and NOT damp, cold and ugly!
She really thought the development wouldn’t get passed didn’t she?! Arrogant bitch. Those new houses are going to make hers look so bad in comparison!! And I am here for it!! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Marmaladethecat

Only just able to look at the pictures from when Poppy was born? But you were able to publicise absolutely everything to do with her and her birth. But now there's an inference of some sort of trauma from when she was born? Didn't Rebecca get paid for the whole birth, go for lunch and then document Poppy's early years? No, just no. You do not get to play the trauma card now when you were so so happy for every aspect of your/her life and recovery to be on film.
I've zero pictures from my youngests birth and from his first birthday due to diagnosed birth trauma.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

reader87123

VIP Member
'Some 850k'

Does this ignorant snob even hear herself?! It's ok, I can live with a new development because they're going to be huge houses and therefore worthy of being my neighbours. Don't choke on all the dust, you stupid bitch!

• Heart

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
The difference is a lot of the new neighbours will be professionals - doctors, lawyers and so on. Then we have Beggy Meldrum - racist and tea drinking extraordinaire.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Sorry but I have no sympathy. What did they expect? It's a massive development, huge. Did they think a few twatterly letters of objection demonstrating their ignorance and snobbery would stop such a huge development bringing local employment?

Don't get me wrong, that would stress me out, that awful noise and mess, it's going to go on all Summer. Her exclusive access to the exclusive woods gone, their views changed their open outlook gone forever. The woods will become a haunt for the local kids, including her own.

That said though, they bought it knowing that development was being submitted, bought the house with the most gruesome history, right on the boundary, who in their right mind does that? No one to blame but themselves. No way would I have purchased anything with that potential planning until it was definitely refused. But what Beggy wants, Beggy gets. She wanted the postcode. She wanted to say they lived in Inchmarlo. 🤷
She thinks she's better than anyone else. She's a Fuckwit, long may the noise continue. Couldn't happen to a nicer fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Laurob

Oh the BANTER between her & Lee, him saying her jumper is Christmassy HAHAHAHA i cant keep up with this pair, god i wish my life was as thrilling.................:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Scotblock

VIP Member
What’s going to happen to the deer that used to come and shout “meellllld” in the middle of the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Hairyetta

VIP Member
She's trying to get Poppy assessed for ADHD??? Like wut? I know she doesn't share every little detail but I would have never said she had ADHD. Its more like mothercannotbearseditis.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Marmaladethecat

I've got my 2 for a week starting tomorrow and we're doing nothing (joys of co-parenting). I've no money and I'm sick of being made to feel guilty for not taking them here, there and everywhere. If I see or hear one more time that someone has taken their kids for a "cheeky trip to centre parcs" I'll scream. My kids are happy to just have pj days, little walks and bike rides. Fuck off Mrs Meldrum with your planner and only 30 mins to get ready. You may have had longer than 30 mins if you hadn't Instagrammed it. Dickhead. Oh and your outfit looks shite

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
We live in Scotland you muppet. Every fucking town, village and city has a kilt maker. That’s like saying “oh, thank guck I found a tin of shortbread” 🙄

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
That letter is badly written! I cannot get over the pub comment.
Can just imagine the new neighbours, sitting in their big house, watching the unemployed mother of three, preening and posing in to her phone, neglecting her children and chucking dirty nappies out of her window.

• Haha
Reactions: 31