Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit @Foolmeonce , had to shorten it slightly to fit!

New thread to discuss the racist, beggy snooze fest that is Rebecca Madam Meldrum

Reactions: 10
OMG what have I just watched - cringeworthy - do they really think that is funny ?!

Reactions: 4
I fear for the tattler that didn't want to see eggs and mushrooms again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee legit loves me
I can totally see it as a Clemmie MOD thing “but Rebecca, I only agreed with everything Betty said to throw them off the scent! I luv ye Rebecca, please say I’m still your peach? Please say we can still go to Aldi together, ye wee belter”

746AD9FA-F187-416B-902F-6FA52391DB83.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve seen anything from that user?!
I haven’t here either but that was the person on Tik Tok who said Betty was OG so I’m just funning that it’s Lee and he secretly agrees with everything Betty says about Begs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erm I think it takes more than a week of good eating and exercise to notice a difference Rebecca 🤣 I bet your face is still as big as the moon 🌙

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm I think it takes more than a week of good eating and exercise to notice a difference Rebecca 🤣 I bet your face is still as big as the moon 🌙
Was going to say exact same thing, 1 week of going to gym and noticing a difference already...duck off

Reactions: 6
She has no idea how much of a fool that PT is taking her for. 4 x hard workouts a week is not sustainable with three kids even if you are a lazy ass . Eggs & mushrooms on toast every day for week is not sustainable. He’s going to have her coming back
Like a puppy dog every year £££ when she goes back to her normal self after her another melt down . What is the point of the peleton? There’s no way she’s using both. Is this an advert or is she actually paying ?

Enjoy your short lived high .

Reactions: 11
She has no idea how much of a fool that PT is taking her for. 4 x hard workouts a week is not sustainable with three kids even if you are a lazy ass . Eggs & mushrooms on toast every day for week is not sustainable. He’s going to have her coming back
Like a puppy dog every year £££ when she goes back to her normal self after her another melt down . What is the point of the peleton? There’s no way she’s using both. Is this an advert or is she actually paying ?

Enjoy your short lived high .
I think we all know the sessions with rami are absolutely nothing to do with her wanting to get fit…. Come on. She made it glaringly obvious that she had a huge thing for him last time. Her eyes would literally light up when she said his name. She would go all giddy and silly talking about him. Dropping his name into conversation at every opportunity. She was clearly attracted to him and enjoying being around him. Anyone could see it. And we know he’s a dirty little shagger, cheating on his wife…. So…. Draw your own conclusions, it’s not the exercise she’s going to the gym for.

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure the only reason she goes to the gym is to enjoy one of Rami’s special protein shakes 😉

🍆 💦 😮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lee must have noticed too so why is he putting up with her making a fool of him again?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.