Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel after she said poppy was a mistake it kind of went downhill for her. I was looking to buy the revlon brush as only part of the air wrap I’d actually use. Is it worth it?
I loved my Revlon brush (til it blew up!). I have thick frizzy hair and I could get a lovely smooth finish using serum and the Revlon brush. I will probably get another one soon!

Reactions: 3
I do feel after she said poppy was a mistake it kind of went downhill for her. I was looking to buy the revlon brush as only part of the air wrap I’d actually use. Is it worth it?
100% yes, my hairdryer never gets used now plus you don't need straighteners as your hair is so smooth

Reactions: 3
Why the duck is she doing her bad dancing on the window ledge?

What a bloody state, the girls are probably laughing at her not with her.

Mum life outfit, bogging 😁😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The oddball life in Inchmarlo. So forced, so odd, ultimately so strange wanting to share.

You know that climb a roller coaster has before whirling to the depths at speed? Yip, we're on another mania ride.

Has she buried Lee in the garden? No mention.

Reactions: 11
The oddball life in Inchmarlo. So forced, so odd, ultimately so strange wanting to share.

You know that climb a roller coaster has before whirling to the depths at speed? Yip, we're on another mania ride.

Has she buried Lee in the garden? No mention.
He’s in the wheelie bin in the shed.

oh wait, no, that’s already been done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Revlon brush is def worth it. I use a heat protecting spray, rough dry with my hairdryer first then section my hair and then use the Revlon. I've got shoulder length hair and I'm done in about 15 mins.

Reactions: 4
She’s lost the bleeping plot! Those poor girls must be so confused with her erratic behaviour. I think she has borderline personality disorder, she’s so extreme and she needs the appropriate help and medication. Why the hell is she wagging her arse in the window to the bloody builders?!

Reactions: 10
She’s lost the bleeping plot! Those poor girls must be so confused with her erratic behaviour. I think she has borderline personality disorder, she’s so extreme and she needs the appropriate help and medication. Why the hell is she wagging her arse in the window to the bloody builders?!
😂 Like a witch on heat.

Reactions: 7
Revlon brush is def worth it. I use a heat protecting spray, rough dry with my hairdryer first then section my hair and then use the Revlon. I've got shoulder length hair and I'm done in about 15 mins.
A) pleeeease tell me what to search for on Amazon so I don’t have to click a beggy link 😂

B) I have super long hair (covers boobs) would it still work well or no? TIA 😂

Reactions: 2
A) pleeeease tell me what to search for on Amazon so I don’t have to click a beggy link 😂

B) I have super long hair (covers boobs) would it still work well or no? TIA 😂
Search revlon one step. It's on offer for £39 just now.
It states it's for mid to long hair.

Reactions: 1
Man, I dislike her short hair.
I think she looked way more her own Age with long hair that moved and wasn't straw.

Reactions: 6
She is such an attention seeking twit. She genuinely seems like she’s got some sort of mental
Health issue. One minute she’s absolutely manic, acting like she’s had 10 cans of red bull, and the next she’s in the throes of depression. I think she’s got bipolar.
She hasn't got bipolar, she's just an attention seeking wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She hasn't got bipolar, she's just an attention seeking wanker.
I know it’s the insta life we now live in 🙄 but surely most of us have moments where we dick about with our kids, dancing etc etc but we don’t broadcast it to thousands on the internet!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.