Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even be bothered to cross out this stupid twit's name. Who the duck are these people???? Seriously? Donate to Ukraine you idiot if you've got money to waste on watching boring Beggy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she's addicted to medication like pain killers? That will make you really bloated and puffy in the face and stomach. She's always moaning she's ill in some capacity. I do agree she's probably had work done on the sly, I've always thought those sausage lips weren't home grown

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's addicted to medication like pain killers? That will make you really bloated and puffy in the face and stomach. She's always moaning she's ill in some capacity. I do agree she's probably had work done on the sly, I've always thought those sausage lips weren't home grown
There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s had lip fillers. I’ve always thought that it’s been pretty obvious over the years, I’ve always been surprised when people claim that they can’t see it. Her lips and entire mouth area now resemble something from Planet Of The Apes. That aside, the facial bloating/water retention is alarming. The actual circumference of her face has increased ten fold. It’s not just natural aging or weight gain, she looks like she’s suffering from some form of fluid retention - either illness, medication or addiction, her eyes that were once large, doe eyes are now tiny pin holes that are disappearing into the folds of swollen skin on her cheeks and her eyes balls literally go in opposite directions. Plus one of her eyes (eye lids) is noticeably smaller than the other. Her skin is also a very odd colour now - she’s got that strange beige toned skin and lips. It’s very peculiar.

Reactions: 12
Terrible engagement. 20 odd comments and almost a third are her replies. She's so predictable. 😂 120k followers for that?

Reactions: 8
There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s had lip fillers. I’ve always thought that it’s been pretty obvious over the years, I’ve always been surprised when people claim that they can’t see it. Her lips and entire mouth area now resemble something from Planet Of The Apes. That aside, the facial bloating/water retention is alarming. The actual circumference of her face has increased ten fold. It’s not just natural aging or weight gain, she looks like she’s suffering from some form of fluid retention - either illness, medication or addiction, her eyes that were once large, doe eyes are now tiny pin holes that are disappearing into the folds of swollen skin on her cheeks and her eyes balls literally go in opposite directions. Plus one of her eyes (eye lids) is noticeably smaller than the other. Her skin is also a very odd colour now - she’s got that strange beige toned skin and lips. It’s very peculiar.
SPICY DORITOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally think there isn't anything up with her health wise.
From what I've seen from photos of her Mother over the years, it's just aging. Some women reach their peak in looks their 30s or 40s. Others reach their peak in their teens or 20s.
You can't fight against your genes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute mess! She’s made such a state of her face. There’s no way it’s natural apart from the messed up swelling. We all know it’s because creepy Lee likes his young blonde girls 🤢

Reactions: 6
Haha he is a local magician! He’s been at a few functions I have been at and he just creeps me out 🤣
I’ll be honest, for such a high profile resident of Royal Deeside, I was a little surprised she got married at Banchory Lodge with the Gary the Magician as post-canapé entertainment!

Lee looked glaikit in the video too, she loves the fact he thinks he’s punching with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest, for such a high profile resident of Royal Deeside, I was a little surprised she got married at Banchory Lodge with the Gary the Magician as post-canapé entertainment!

Lee looked glaikit in the video too, she loves the fact he thinks he’s punching with her.
Particularly funny when in the interview the did for their local paper when they got engaged, they said they were planning to get married in Italy…..!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 instead of Italy, they had a boring wedding in boring Banchory Lodge with a local “magician” for entertainment!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Such a tiny photo! Then they had Florence in September 2014. No idea when they actually got married?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.